ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon signed to the 53 man roster
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:10 PM 10-05-2021

Sources tell me Josh Gordon officially signed to the chiefs 53 man roster and is going to play Sunday night against the Bills

— Taylor Bisciotti (@TaylorBisciotti) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
Kman34 10:24 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
Does anyone have the view from behind Mahomes? Gordon got both hands on the ball, but the pass was difficult. The placement wasn't great, but Mahomes winged it. The ball changes direction to McKinnon from there, so I don't fault the helmet bounce. There is no way that Mahomes was going for McKinnon though. It is not possilble for Mahomes to be looking at McKinnon, but Gordon was blocked from his view. McKinnon was behind Gordon.
Exactly what I saw.. Went though his hands then surprises McKinnon in the face…
If you stop the replay you can see it.. from both angles..
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:17 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:

Are you guys really saying this is through his hands? I don't even know if he got a finger tip on it.
This is hilarious.

You have to think that crap like this isn't going to keep happening every week.
[Reply]
jettio 11:36 AM 11-02-2021

That pass was thrown with too much velocity. The only way a 9 air yards pass can get caught if thrown at that speed is if it is right on the player's body. Gordon was open enough to take some pace off of that pass. May be hard to adjust on a jump pass but Mahomes has improvised on red zone passes where he uses some touch.
[Reply]
scho63 01:34 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
That pass was thrown with too much velocity. The only way a 9 air yards pass can get caught if thrown at that speed is if it is right on the player's body. Gordon was open enough to take some pace off of that pass. May be hard to adjust on a jump pass but Mahomes has improvised on red zone passes where he uses some touch.
I agree 100%. :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 01:52 PM 11-02-2021
Bullfuckingshit… Catch the fucking ball…
[Reply]
-King- 02:06 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Bullfuckingshit… Catch the fucking ball…
I just don't get how anyone can think Gordon had any chance of catching the ball.
[Reply]
jettio 02:10 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Bull****ingshit… Catch the ****ing ball…
That pass was thrown with 30 feet between QB and WR.

That is half the distance between the pitching rubber and home plate in baseball.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:10 PM 11-02-2021
That pass was thrown with too much velocity.
Any less velocity and this one is possibly a pick-6 for #24.
[Reply]
TEX 02:13 PM 11-02-2021
I just don't get how anyone can think Gordon had any chance of catching the ball.
The person who had a very real chance let it doink off his helmet. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 02:14 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This is hilarious.

Yet it does...:-)
[Reply]
SupDock 02:22 PM 11-02-2021
The DB was startled by the ball getting through. He is making a play on Gordon.

I can’t tell if it was tipped.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:05 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
The DB was startled by the ball getting through. He is making a play on Gordon.

I can’t tell if it was tipped.
It was tipped by Gordon, the rotation changes. If it was to Gordon, it was inaccurate. If it wasn't to Gordon, it probably should have been.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:09 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This is hilarious.

You'd think that. And then it keeps happening every fucking week. It's amazing. I had no words for it when it happened.

Could only shake my head in disbelief in just how snake bitten we've been this season.
[Reply]
Bump 08:11 PM 11-02-2021
tbh, I really thought Gordon would be catching a pass or two per game. Was way off, they hyped him a bit so I'm going to blame it on that.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:25 PM 11-02-2021
Mahomes simply doesn't see Gordon out there. Twice I saw Gordon wide open, the better option, and Patrick went elsewhere. Both plays ironically resulted in turnovers. Kelce fumble and off McKinnon's face mask. Both times Gordon wide open. I'm just wondering how many times that's happened in Gordon's limited snaps. There is no effort to get him the ball. IDK why we signed him if we aren't going to use him.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up