ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 240
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:55 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Eh Doug Pederson won a SB with Nick ****ing Foles...

I'll take him every day of the week.
EXACTLY.

Fucking Todd Haley won the division with Matt Fucking Cassel and had him in the Pro Bowl.

And Matt Cassel can't even throw the Fucking ball!!
[Reply]
Kman34 09:56 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
EXACTLY.

Fucking Todd Haley won the division with Matt Fucking Cassel and had him in the Pro Bowl.

And Matt Cassel can't even throw the Fucking ball!!
:-):-):-)...
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:56 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This narrative has been completely overblown and it’s the first sign of somebody that doesn’t have a ****ing clue when they act like it’s been a huge problem in KC.

DJ had a great post not to long ago that completely shit on this narrative. I wouldn’t doubt that it’s in this thread.
How many posts can you actually go before having to tell somebody else they don't know as much as you about football? Andy struggles with game management. I saw DJs point and like usual it was a solid one but it didn't and doesn't completely cover that Andy struggles with time and game management.

And to your original point I clearly wasn't blaming him when you actually read my first post but you just are always looking for any reason to whip that face palm out. Forget actually understanding what I was saying.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:57 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Truth.

He gambled when he punted.
That wasn't a gamble, either.

Everyone on the group chat knew we gave the game away right then.

"Oh, we're punting to Rodgers with 5 min left? Thanks, Andy. You fat ****. We thought you wanted to win. Guess not."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:57 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Name someone who's a worthy replacement nd I'll listen...
No, you defend Andy! You tell US when he's not going to do enough stupid shit, have a totally unbalanced team, and even an O-line that doesn't kill our FQB, AND GET US INTO A SB!

Unless Andy can get us there, and he can't/won't, anybody. And I WON'T put names in here for you to scoff at.

Andy's had his time, he's wasted it, and his other 52 are getting the FQB killed.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:57 PM 10-27-2019
When Mahomes was healthy the opposition understood that they win the game with Mahomes on the sideline and went for it on 4th down damn near every time because they wanted to win.

Now with the roles reversed and the best QB on the other side of the field Andy Reid chose to give him the ball...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:59 PM 10-27-2019
So, ":-):-):-)" = stick with Andy and resign ourselves to a broken FQB and no chance at playing in a SB?

Smart!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 PM 10-27-2019
Everything I stated was a fact.

So ":-)" all you want.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:00 PM 10-27-2019
That wasn't a gamble, either.

Everyone on the group chat knew we gave the game away right then.

"Oh, we're punting to Rodgers with 5 min left? Thanks, Andy. You fat ****. We thought you wanted to win. Guess not."
Yeah choosing the play that "extends" the game is not always the safest decision so to speak. As was mentioned, punting could easily be seen as a bigger gamble.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:01 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
How many posts can you actually go before having to tell somebody else they don't know as much as you about football? Andy struggles with game management. I saw DJs point and like usual it was a solid one but it didn't and doesn't completely cover that Andy struggles with time and game management.

And to your original point I clearly wasn't blaming him when you actually read my first post but you just are always looking for any reason to whip that face palm out. Forget actually understanding what I was saying.
Please, tell me all of the times Reid’s “struggles with game management” have been the direct cause of a loss.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:01 PM 10-27-2019
I hope they feed Andy Crisco, daily!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:01 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
When Mahomes was healthy the opposition understood that they win the game with Mahomes on the sideline and went for it on 4th down damn near every time because they wanted to win.

Now with the roles reversed and the best QB on the other side of the field Andy Reid chose to give him the ball...
Because Andy Reid sucks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:02 PM 10-27-2019
It’s the same old shit from Reid. He will never learn. I want him gone after this season

"Andy Reid knows he has to find a way to get the ball back."

I KNOW A WAY HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE BALL

— Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) October 28, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:03 PM 10-27-2019
He watching the same game as me??

Andy Reid on decision to punt with 5:14 left: Some of it was momentum. Said the defense had been playing well through the night and had confidence in them. Says he thought it was the right thing to do at the time, but it didn’t work out.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) October 28, 2019

[Reply]
Kman34 10:03 PM 10-27-2019
Everything I stated was a fact.

So ":-)" all you want.
Did you really think we were ever going to sniff a SB with Todd Hailey???
[Reply]
Page 156 of 240
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206 > Last »
Up