ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/11/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:20 AM 08-11-2022
Back at practice today.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:57 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Holy shit. The fact that Clay has been pulling these shenanigans for almost a literal quarter century and still gets the responses he does is astounding. Well done, sir.

It’s amazing.

When will you morons learn this is his schtick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penguinz 01:09 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i know you're just fucking around but bbq has pork and chicken lol
If you are referring to Clark he cut pork out as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It’s amazing.

When will you morons learn this is his schtick?

What you idiots don't realize is that we know it's his schtick.

It's his schtick that we're sick of.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:17 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

I'm not saying it was Moore or bust at WR, I'm saying he was clearly the best fit of the 3, and I have no doubt he was the preference.

I concur. Plus we added some height with JuJu and MVS so Sky was the perfect fit.

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 02:00 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
HIS WIFE IS IN LABOR FINALLY!
Will the baby resemble Chris Jones?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:09 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I watched more Pacheco last night. This time i watched it under the assumption that what i was watching was real and would transfer to the NFL.

If that is in fact the case, then all i can say is....:-) :-) :-) :-)

Imagine, the narratives all offseason:

"Can the Chiefs offenses succeed w/o Tyreek Hill?"

"What will the new receiver corps look like?"

"What will the Chiefs do about all this new AFCW talent?"

"Who'll play on the DL?"

"How will the youthful secondary look?"

......and then the Chiefs come out with a dominate running game, completely out the ****ing blue and start pushing teams' shit with a dominant OL and a premier RB to add to Mahomes' arsenal.

BWAHAHAHA.

That WOULD be some Chiefs shit. And it's not out of the realm of possibility either.
Jesus. Wait until the "Herp Derp Andy No Run Ball" crowd get hold of this.

It's almost like Kareem Hunt got the rushing title here without running the ball.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:13 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
It's almost like Kareem Hunt got the rushing title here without running the ball.
You can't be serious right?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:18 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What you idiots don't realize is that we know it's his schtick.

It's his schtick that we're sick of.
:-) Long since past that point. If the mods are going to abide his douchebaggery not worth the effort of getting irritated.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:21 PM 08-11-2022
Seems like Mahomes is the only franchise-caliber QB who plays in preseason games.

I would be okay if this didn’t continue.

Patrick Mahomes on what he wants to get out of Saturday's game against the Bears: "I like to get in there and get hit one time. Once you get hit one time and kind of see what it is to get hit again as a quarterback, you’re kind of good to go.''

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) August 11, 2022

Reid said each QB would play a quarter against the Bears

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) August 11, 2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:25 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
He might be the one guy I'm most looking forward to watching in these preseason games.

If Rhett somehow pulled a 7th-round diamond out of his ass with a 215 lb 4.37 RB who can actually play, then just go ahead and give Mr. Bleach a lifetime GM contract and partial team ownership.
It just feels like the Chiefs thing to do.

I can already hear the haters and national pundits, "Where the hell do the Chiefs keep finding these guys??"

:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 02:40 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The RB room must be a lot better than most expected if there's a good chance that they drop Ronald Jones.
Jones is the one RB that can’t catch well or be a valuable weapon in the pass game.
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm not entirely sure I buy that. I do think their thought process when they traded down to 54 was that they'd probably be able to get Cook there and still get one of the WRs they liked at 62, but I think you could've replaced Moore with Pickens or Pierce in that interview and it may have sounded the same.

I just don't see how they could've had confidence they'd be able to get Moore in particular at that point unless they knew the Pats, Colts, and Steelers favored their guys over him.

But I do think they felt there were quality receivers to be had.
I think they wanted Pickens and knew Skyy was a Pittsburgh fan and that they needed a WR and that would cause George to fall to us, but that’s just my worthless opinion.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 08-11-2022
Jesus. Wait until the "Herp Derp Andy No Run Ball" crowd get hold of this.

Wait.

Aren't YOU the charter member of the "Herp Derp Andy No Run Ball" club?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:45 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that kid reminds me of peters
Brandon Carr.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:48 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wait.

Aren't YOU the charter member of the "Herp Derp Andy No Run Ball" club?
I'll answer for you - yes, you are.

As the white knight of this thread already stated, you aren't going to change anyones mind.

DJs left nut contends that Andys failure to run the ball over several YEARS with his best backs (yes, efdectively stopping his own rushing attack) was all just fine, because rushing the ball doesnt tire out defenses, and throwing it all the time puts more pressure on them.

So every time we lost a game because Andy gave Jamaal 7 carries the whole game, well thats all fine, because passing is so much better, and really we only run the ball because we are winning, we don't run it to win, even though we've had all world backs on the team. Andy didnt screw up by ignoring these players, no.no. no. He was putting more pressure on the d by gameplanning his all world back out of the games.

Going away from Kareem Hunt. Totally fine. Rushing the football is EASIER on the defense. Yes. They would rather get pounded all day by a physical rb than rush the passer and defend passes all day.

This dudes head is so far up his own ass that the lump In his throat is his nose.

I'd advise no further engagement, lest we have to suffer another post of him sniffing his own farts and explaining how willfully informed he is due to his immense intellectual curiosities, and begin rambling on about fucking crosses we have to bear.
I'll just re-post my response to your idiocy last time you barked up this particularly idiotic tree:

Spoiler!

When Andy Reid has the horses, he runs the football and he runs it extremely well. He won't force it because he's smarter than you are. But if Pacheco is a baller, he'll eat. Just as every good RB to ever play in an Andy Reid offense has.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:54 PM 08-11-2022
If anything Pacheco's production will be like Larry Johnson if the run blocking is as good as we think it is and if Isaih has the talent to back it up
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up