ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/11/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:20 AM 08-11-2022
Back at practice today.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:10 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Might be time to see what Henne looks like with the 1's.
Trade for Jimmy Grapes, vet, lunch pail guy, superbowl qb.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:12 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I watched more Pacheco last night. This time i watched it under the assumption that what i was watching was real and would transfer to the NFL.

If that is in fact the case, then all i can say is....:-) :-) :-) :-)

Imagine, the narratives all offseason:

"Can the Chiefs offenses succeed w/o Tyreek Hill?"

"What will the new receiver corps look like?"

"What will the Chiefs do about all this new AFCW talent?"

"Who'll play on the DL?"

"How will the youthful secondary look?"

......and then the Chiefs come out with a dominate running game, completely out the fucking blue and start pushing teams' shit with a dominant OL and a premier RB to add to Mahomes' arsenal.

BWAHAHAHA.

That WOULD be some Chiefs shit. And it's not out of the realm of possibility either.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:20 PM 08-11-2022
I watched more Pacheco last night. This time i watched it under the assumption that what i was watching was real and would transfer to the NFL.

"Who'll play on the DL?"

......and then the Chiefs come out with a dominate running game, completely out the ****ing blue and start pushing teams' shit with a dominant OL and a premier RB to add to Mahomes' arsenal.

BWAHAHAHA.

That WOULD be some Chiefs shit. And it's not out of the realm of possibility either.
I'm not an advocate that we should spend hella assets to have a dominant running game, but holy shit, just imagine. A top 5 rb, line and Mahomes with this solid WR core. It wouldnt be fair.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:23 PM 08-11-2022

"Who'll play on the DL?"

......and then the Chiefs come out with a dominate running game, completely out the ****ing blue and start pushing teams' shit with a dominant OL and a premier RB to add to Mahomes' arsenal.

BWAHAHAHA.

Chiefs really need some new blood at RB. I hope he brings it to the table.

If he plays so well the coaches are not going to be able to ignore it, and if CEH has a decent year he's still young and could be possible valuable trade bait next offseason. I mean at this point i'd pretty much would accept anything 5-6 range for CEH. Anything higher than that I'd be thrilled.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:26 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You are somewhat correct with this. The problem is if he isn't called out for his bullshit then new members, or those who just don't pay that much attention, will see his nonsense and think it is a legit take.

Those of us that have been around here for several years know his only motivation is "Hey everyone! Look at me!"

[Reply]
el borracho 12:26 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who is the receiver streaking down the right seam uncovered? And who is supposed to be covering him?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:27 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Chiefs really need some new blood at RB. I hope he brings it to the table.

If he plays so well the coaches are not going to be able to ignore it, and if CEH has a decent year he's still young and could be possible valuable trade bait next offseason. I mean at this point i'd pretty much would accept anything 5-6 range for CEH. Anything higher than that I'd be thrilled.
If we got back to being able to slam the ball down peoples throats I would be soooooo happy.

I love Mahomes, but can we give him a rest every other year? Like still get to the super bowl... But just do it through our run game and timely passes.
[Reply]
Coogs 12:31 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Who is the receiver streaking down the right seam uncovered? And who is supposed to be covering him?
84 is Watson. Not sure about the 2nd question.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:32 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by el borracho:
#84 - Justin Watson, our 5/6th WR on the active roster this year.

Looks like it's zone and he gets passed off to Cook, who is off screen but later comes into frame at the end.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:36 PM 08-11-2022
You fuckers just keep falling for the okie doke. You let this dude bollocks up the thread with one inane comment and then laugh his ass off for the rest of the day at how he blew it up. He thinks it's hilarious.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:37 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Who are you?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:38 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
agreed, but why can't mahomes put that on the front shoulder?
Because maybe Patrick saw the defenders and was trying to “tell” MVS to stop, catch and go the other way for a bigger gain away from the defenders.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:39 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Because maybe Patrick saw the defenders and was trying to “tell” MVS to stop, catch and go the other way for a bigger gain away from the defenders.
nice analysis - appreciated!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:42 PM 08-11-2022

"Who'll play on the DL?"

......and then the Chiefs come out with a dominate running game, completely out the fucking blue and start pushing teams' shit with a dominant OL and a premier RB to add to Mahomes' arsenal.

BWAHAHAHA.

He might be the one guy I'm most looking forward to watching in these preseason games.

If Rhett somehow pulled a 7th-round diamond out of his ass with a 215 lb 4.37 RB who can actually play, then just go ahead and give Mr. Bleach a lifetime GM contract and partial team ownership.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:54 PM 08-11-2022
i know you're just fucking around but bbq has pork and chicken lol
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up