ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Snowballs
cmh6476 12:49 PM 01-13-2019
I thought it made it kind of fun with the snow. Of course I was under the awning which I appreciated having my 11yo boy with me. I guess if we had been getting hit it would of sucked. Just what happens when you get a bunch of drunk people around wet snow, I guess :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:57 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Wow, I didn't notice that one at the Indy Punter. I did see the one at the receiver. But that could have been a Colts fan chucking that one!
KC star reporter said Pascal was also being targeted with snowballs while preparing for the kickoff return.

Just... No. A million times no.
[Reply]
Spott 02:01 PM 01-13-2019
Going to have to upgrade to ice balls for the Pats fans next week. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:04 PM 01-13-2019
Fucking drunk idiots
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:04 PM 01-13-2019
People needed medical attention. If you're just tossing them in your own section then whatever, but I saw at least a couple drunk fags packing them as tight as they could and launching them as high into the air as they could into the lower stands.
[Reply]
Pointer19 02:05 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
****ing drunk idiots
Does not seem nice
[Reply]
wazu 02:05 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
People needed medical attention. If you're just tossing them in your own section then whatever, but I saw at least a couple drunk pillowbiters packing them as tight as they could and launching them as high into the air as they could into the lower stands.
Yeah, I was in the lower level and there were bombs dropping throughout the game. It's a really long drop from upper deck. I didn't see anybody get hit but no doubt it happened.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:12 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Keep the snowball fights near you and in the stands and it's mostly harmless fun.
Really? If someone pelted one of my kids with a snowball in the stands I can assure you it would not be harmless fun for the thrower.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:13 PM 01-13-2019
The snow filled cupholders worked out nicely for beer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:21 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Really? If someone pelted one of my kids with a snowball in the stands I can assure you it would not be harmless fun for the thrower.
I'm obviously not defending the behavior. Just acknowledging that there are plenty of people just having harmless fun. But clearly there were also assholes doing it recklessly or maliciously. Obviously pelting a snowball at a kid is uncalled for.
[Reply]
morphius 02:30 PM 01-13-2019
It looked pretty classless with just the small bits you could see on TV. I'd like to think our fans were better than that.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:35 PM 01-13-2019
There were a LOT flying from the upper deck to the lower on the visiting side, from the 30 yard line to the north end zone. NBC cameraman got belted. Also saw a woman take one right between the shoulder blades. Knocked her down.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:43 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
What do you expect? It's snow. Snow makes for good balls. What do you do w/balls? Throw them!

But yea not cool.
Well... they kinda are
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:43 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I remember being at a Titans game probably about 8 years ago. Snow on the ground and cold. Chiefs were getting killed because we sucked. One Titan fan about 25 rows down was talking crap to everyone in the stands that day. Just really drunk, obnoxious, and rubbing salt on the wound.

Fourth quarter starts and he is still going at it. So I bet a friend of mine 20 bucks I can nail him with a snow ball. Take a sip of my beer pack a nice tight snow ball. Unleashed it at the back of his head. Bullseye. He turns around. Looks at me pissed off to holy hell.

Then he raises his beer as if too say nice shot. I raise my beer. After that he sat down and peace was restored.
That's awesome!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:44 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
There were a LOT flying from the upper deck to the lower on the visiting side, from the 30 yard line to the north end zone. NBC cameraman got belted. Also saw a woman take one right between the shoulder blades. Knocked her down.
Perma ban from Arrowhead.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:51 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Perma ban from Arrowhead.
I'd bet anything that the cameraman that got hit was also the cameraman that caught a guy in the act on the broadcast.

It was towards the end of the 1st half, and at the next stoppage he pointed his camera into the upper deck towards the area of 341/342.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up