ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Harrison Butker
TLO 11:41 PM 11-06-2022
I'm not the type to overreact, but Butker is starting to worry me a bit.

He needs to be money in games like this one, and he wasn't.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:14 PM 01-01-2023
Mitch called it as a partial block.
[Reply]
KCJake 07:20 PM 01-01-2023
Everybody chalked Colquitt up as a bitter alcoholic after his twitter rant but there’s no doubt there’s a holder/kicker issue going on here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Everybody chalked Colquitt up as a bitter alcoholic after his twitter rant but there’s no doubt there’s a holder/kicker issue going on here.
Probably it's fixable. But at least most of us aren't throwing Butker under the bus today. I mean, some dumbshits are, but most can believe their lying eyes, so that's progress.
[Reply]
TEX 07:28 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
"The kick getting blocked is all on Butker!"-TEX

Great analysis.:-)

Btw, since you asked, Morten Anderson had 11 seasons kicking FGs at less than 80% for the season. Butker has never had a season kicking less than 88%.

So yeah, I'm still confident that Butker is fine career-wise.:-)
So u do actually believe your own BS. You're the smartest know-it-all in the room... HOF kicker. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:31 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
So u do actually believe your own BS. You're the smartest know-it-all in the room... HOF kicker. :-)
Yeah, when I'm kidding i try to make it obvious for the especially obtuse.

Otherwise, I make it a point to say what I believe. You should try that sometime.
[Reply]
TEX 07:31 PM 01-01-2023
:-)
****ing idiot:-)
So, dummy, you liked how that kick looked? YOU WOULD! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:38 PM 01-01-2023
Yeah, when I'm kidding i try to make it obvious for the especially obtuse.

Otherwise, I make it a point to say what I believe. You should try that sometime.
:-)... You were serious you know-it-all fool.You should try not believing your own BS. You would be right a hell of a lot more.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:04 PM 01-01-2023
I really wonder how much Andy’s defense of Townsend are based on knowing it’s too late in the season to make a holder change, so let’s just support this guy and do the best we can to make him better. No use rattling his confidence. But if Townsend is a big part of the problem then I just don’t like butker wearing it from the fans.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:06 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Seriously at this point let Justin Reid do this shit.

Shelve Butker. Send him to a shrink. Try again next year.
Yeah, it is time to do something else without question
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:27 PM 01-01-2023
Apparently Kent Swanson was a holder in college. He's going to do some kind of breakdown this week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:42 PM 01-01-2023
Yeah, Houston... help?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:06 PM 01-01-2023
The block today appeared to be neither.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:03 PM 01-01-2023
Just saw an up close replay of the snap and hold on the FG attempt on KY3 sports out of Springfield and it was clearly a fumble of the snap by Tommy and failure to get it down correctly in time.

I’m not saying it may have not also been tipped by a Bronco, but the reason it went awry was the fumbled snap and failed placement by the punter.

I’m gonna try to look on line to see if I can find it, but it was rather obvious from the clip I saw. Anyone that gets KY3 out of Springfield should watch the replay of the sports newscast to see it for yourself.

This one was CLEARLY on Tommy. There’s no question now.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:04 PM 01-01-2023
I’m sure a video will come out later this week if it isn’t already up somewhere by tomorrow.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:08 PM 01-01-2023
Not 100% sure now as they (KY3) are saying the fumbled hold was on an early PAT attempt and not the FG try.

It was clearly a fuck up by Tommy, just not sure if it happened on the FG or a PAT.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up