ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 72
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:06 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He needs to change something. He's not even playing at a top 10 level much less a top 1 level like he has shown as he can play past couple weeks. No one on the team is playing or coaching well; no one is exempt from criticism.
I didn't say he was. But he is not overpaid or arrogant.
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 01:07 PM 10-17-2021
We have no run game. OL is shaky. He tries to do too much. Personnel issues still exist. Outside of Kelce and Hill we basically have nobody. Mahomes has never had a true prototypical WR1. Maybe Chiefs can trade for Allen Robinson. Feel bad for that guy wasting his talents in Chicago.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:07 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Guys, stop being stupid.

Patrick Mahomes didn't fucking yakkity sax a perfectly fine snap and throw it directly to the Defense because Andy's dumb adult son plowed into a vehicle 10 months ago.
:-) :-) yes he did
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:07 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
AllI know is at this particular moment we are a 5-12 team ....if that
Pete maybe you would be happier if you drank cyanide.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:07 PM 10-17-2021
He'll be fine, he just needs to work through this and Andy needs to fix the rest of the team.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:07 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Don't interrupt their "analysis". Perhaps they're about to explain that it's the way the grass has been cut in the stadiums P'Int's been playing in.

:-)
If we make the playoffs this year, will you agree not to post in the lounge for a year?
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:08 PM 10-17-2021
I know this is a great moment in chicken little "because Chiefs" history if they lose this game, because it would somehow validate being a miserable fuck all the time.... but, it doesn't change the fact they were a few turnovers from 4-0 against mostly playoff competition, and that the offense was incredibly efficient for the first month of the season with many long, 75+ yard drives for touchdowns.

....and I'm just reacting to the box score as I'm not watching it, but this is new. Getting stomped by the Bills.... well, it's still the Bills and not WFT.

If it wasn't for the past 5 weeks of meltdowns, I'd say this week is a great time to start, as they should be rolling these guys on any given week and especially after that loss.

Still doesn't mean they can't turn it around... but, fuck, struggling against these guys stings.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:08 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by ArrowHeader:
We have no run game. OL is shaky. He tries to do too much. Personnel issues still exist. Outside of Kelce and Hill we basically have nobody. Mahomes has never had a true prototypical WR1. Maybe Chiefs can trade for Allen Robinson. Feel bad for that guy wasting his talents in Chicago.
No run game?? Are you fucking kidding me? That's the one thing we have done well.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:09 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
And that’s your rebuttal?

I asked you a question. Can you not answer?

Maybe he needs his ass chewed, right?!?!?!?
There's no way they'll chew his ass; so there's that.

Let's just go with "he's trying to hard". :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 01:09 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Pete maybe you would be happier if you drank cyanide.
We are losing to the WFT. What team do you see us beating outside of the Giants?
[Reply]
MAG 01:09 PM 10-17-2021
He married that crazy chick.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:10 PM 10-17-2021

Why haven't you killed yourself yet
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:10 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
We are losing to the WFT. What team do you see us beating outside of the Giants?
Well we had Baltimore beat until.....
[Reply]
lewdog 01:11 PM 10-17-2021

But if they did he’d play better, right?

Where is Ned Yost?!?!?!?
[Reply]
petegz28 01:12 PM 10-17-2021
Mahomes short arming some passes this half too...just does not look right
[Reply]
Page 5 of 72
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up