ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 157
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Washington Football Team Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-16-2021
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
[Reply]
TLO 09:00 AM 10-17-2021
LFG
[Reply]
Jerm 09:23 AM 10-17-2021

#chiefs guard Joe Thuney played the entire game last week with a broken hand. He’s questionable today to play, but I’m told he’s expected to play. They’ll make sure it’s properly wrapped/casted or whatever they need to do. I was told the other aspect is,”he’s just tough as nails”

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) October 17, 2021

Paging Chris Jones….
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:23 AM 10-17-2021
History lesson. It was the Washington Redskins not The Washington Football Team that beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXII 42 to 10. I will forever remember the Washington Redskins kicking the Broncos ass in Super Bowl XXII.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:24 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I see you, Washington Football Team.
Check out Bob looking like a Civil War general :-)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 09:34 AM 10-17-2021
Absolutely beautiful day at the stadium. Impatiently wait to get this show on the road.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:37 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
History lesson. It was the Washington Redskins not The Washington Football Team that beat the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXII 42 to 10. I will forever remember the Washington Redskins kicking the Broncos ass in Super Bowl XXII.
The last time i remember playing the Skins at their place,was with Trent,Priest etc.Pretty sure we won that one.
[Reply]
GingaChief 09:39 AM 10-17-2021

Here are the Chiefs’ inactives for today’s game against Washington:

CB Charvarius Ward
OL Austin Blythe
OT Prince Tega Wanogho
OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
TE Blake Bell
DL Chris Jones

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) October 17, 2021

Here are the WFT inactives for today’s game:

WR Curtis Samuel
WR Cam Sims
CB Corn Elder
OG Brandon Scherff
OT Sam Cosmi
TE Jace Sternberger

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) October 17, 2021

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:40 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
The last time i remember playing the Skins at their place,was with Trent,Priest etc.Pretty sure we won that one.
I think it was like a 45-10 drubbing if I remember correctly.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:44 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
I heard we've won the last 7 games we played Washington
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 09:44 AM 10-17-2021
2013 we had a snow game against the skins @ fedex. Jamaal ran like a beast, and Dex and Quentin Demps had long punt and KR TDs, respectively. I think our ST unit may have set a record for return yards that game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:45 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GingaChief:

So fatass Frank Clark will at least play
[Reply]
Pointer19 09:52 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
2013 we had a snow game against the skins @ fedex. Jamaal ran like a beast, and Dex and Quentin Demps had long punt and KR TDs, respectively. I think our ST unit may have set a record for return yards that game.
Used to get so fired up at McCluster. I remember people calling him "Dex Factor" in reference to D Hall.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:52 AM 10-17-2021
So Niang is benched?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:53 AM 10-17-2021
Irritated by the fact that they flexed out the Chiefs game here in Jacksonville at the last minute to the Chargers/Ravens
[Reply]
PHOG 09:54 AM 10-17-2021
Jones MIA
[Reply]
Page 5 of 157
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up