ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>X-Factor isn't The Weirdest....
gblowfish 12:40 PM 10-13-2021
X-Factor is clearly a mess and IMHO has been an embarrassment to the Chiefs and KC as a whole. But he isn't the weirdest story in Chiefs history concerning a "Super Fan." Back right after 9/11 KC has a guy who painted his head like a Chiefs Helmet and went around the stadium banging a drum. Fans called him "Helmet Head." The FBI called him "Off the Reservation in the Witness Protection Program." Wow...
https://fox4kc.com/news/man-at-cente...ce-helmet-man/
[Reply]
TLO 02:44 PM 10-13-2021
One X-Factor thread dies, and another is born. The circle of life.
[Reply]
Otter 03:10 PM 10-13-2021
What was he in the witness protection program for? That's got to be a story in itself.
[Reply]
eDave 03:24 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
He wasn't in witness protection. That was just cocaine and alcohol.
:-)
[Reply]
Toad 03:48 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Remember Belly Boy? I know a guy who he worked with that said he was arrested after going and getting his gun and coming back to work after getting fired. (or something along those lines)

This was many many years ago as well but he may have been the actual craziest of them all.
I remember Belly Boy. Back in the day, my buddy and I won season tickets in the KY102 section in the north end zone lower bowl. Saw some crazy shit that year. Belly Boys (yep there were 2 at one point) got so drunk, one of them high fived the another over the rail onto the field. He shook it off and powered thru it.
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:21 PM 10-13-2021
Is belly boy the same guy from the royals playoff run? He always wore a shirt, but it never covered up said “appendage”. Always looked like he may be in some sort of haze.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:48 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Toad:
I remember Belly Boy. Back in the day, my buddy and I won season tickets in the KY102 section in the north end zone lower bowl. Saw some crazy shit that year. Belly Boys (yep there were 2 at one point) got so drunk, one of them high fived the another over the rail onto the field. He shook it off and powered thru it.

What happened to the Belly Boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
digger 05:23 PM 10-13-2021
I 'member...

[Reply]
scho63 05:59 PM 10-13-2021
This is how high the weirdness, crazy, drugged, low IQ, white trash and fucked up bar has been set by X-Factor.

Edgar didn't even see the top, let alone clear it.

[Reply]
Graystoke 06:17 PM 10-13-2021
If only Rainman did a pole
[Reply]
Toad 07:27 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What happened to the Belly Boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea. Most likely heart failure
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:35 PM 10-13-2021
Who was the professional superfan at Chiefs and Royals games in the 80s who ended up doing something horrifying?

He was hired by the teams. Mad Mike?

He came to my elementary school to talk to the kids about drugs and alcohol and even at like ten years old I recognized he was off his rocker.

He had a feltboard with all these different drugs and alcohol and he ripped the one that said BEER off the board and started spitting on it and stomping on it and screaming at it. I guess he had a buddy who died drunk driving after too many beers.

Anyway he was never invited back
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:47 PM 10-13-2021
Isn't it self-evident that a person who wraps up all of their identity and worth into a team they are not affiliated with in any way is fucked in the head?
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:11 PM 10-13-2021
I saw on FB that X-Factor got knocked out. Anyone talking about it in another thread?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:10 PM 10-13-2021
Any grown ass man that dresses up for a football game is a weirdo
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:30 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Isn't it self-evident that a person who wraps up all of their identity and worth into a team they are not affiliated with in any way is ****ed in the head?

[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up