ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Things that need to change for us to turn it around
BossChief 10:32 PM 10-10-2021
Gay and Bolton need to play the majority of the snaps at LB
Thornhill in for Sorenson
Tyrann back to playing close to the line
Get Gordon ready to play a lot and they need to get him involved early and often
Ward and Jones need to get healthy
Jones back to DT
Frank Clark needs to take whatever he was taking the second half of the year I’m 2018
Spags needs to adjust his scheme to be more aggressive
Brendan Daly needs to be fired or at minimum put on the hot seat
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:21 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's on pace for a 20INT season. That's...part of the problem.
2 of his 6 interceptions are a direct result of him making a mistake. Three of them went through his receiver’s hands and one was a fluke/phenomenal play by a defensive end. Mahomes is not part of the problem.

The offense has moved the ball pretty much at will against every team they’ve played. It hasn’t been as flashy as in years past because of the deep cover 2 teams are playing, but they have been patient and methodical on offense. Turnovers is what has stymied the offense. I expect that to even out over the season.

I did like what I saw from the defense in the second half of this game. More aggressive, bringing pressure from different levels, and they played their younger, faster players. I believe the defense only gave up 7 points in the second half.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:24 AM 10-11-2021
According to Reid post game, Hill injured his knee, Thuney fractured his hand, and Kelce had a stinger. If any one of these turns out to have long term ramifications we're in some serious fucking shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:26 AM 10-11-2021

Tyrann Mathieu: "Everybody in this league wants what we have, all the success we've had. Teams are chasing that, that glory."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 11, 2021

What even the fuck is this?
[Reply]
emaw1979 04:46 AM 10-11-2021
He's on pace for a 20INT season. That's...part of the problem.
Two of them are on him. The rest are dropped passes that ricocheted into the defender's hands, fluked tip ball at the line of scrimmage, and a stopped route.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:51 AM 10-11-2021
Any update on super fan X-Factor getting KO’d on the lower level end zone stairs?
[Reply]
emaw1979 05:03 AM 10-11-2021
Thornhill for Sorenson is not enough because Sorenson will still be on the field due to the 3 safety look Spags prefers in dime situations.

Either Spags needs to go traditional in dime with Thornhill and Badger with 4 CB's or they need to cut Sorenson and sign his replacement.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:16 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?

#Chiefs Patrick Mahomes: “I don’t think anyone else has faced coverages like we’ve faced these last few games.”

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) October 11, 2021

[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:23 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Thornhill for Sorenson is not enough because Sorenson will still be on the field due to the 3 safety look Spags prefers in dime situations.

Either Spags needs to go traditional in dime with Thornhill and Badger with 4 CB's or they need to cut Sorenson and sign his replacement.
Exactly! Thornhill and Sorenson were on the field together a lot last night. Thornhill playing deep and Sorenson on a tight end. Would rather see Fenton on a tight end with Hughes, Baker, and Snead as the other CB's.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:40 AM 10-11-2021
Frank Clark doesn't need to take anything.

He just needs to fucking go away.
[Reply]
notorious 05:42 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
According to Reid post game, Hill injured his knee, Thuney fractured his hand, and Kelce had a stinger. If any one of these turns out to have long term ramifications we're in some serious ****ing shit.
Kelce’s stinger is because Reid was being a complete moron at the end.
[Reply]
cookster50 05:44 AM 10-11-2021
I have no idea what Reid was doing today. What happened to that package Gordon was supposed to have?
Don't worry, I'm sure in a presser he'll say it's his fault and he'll fix it, you know, what he says every single game...
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:46 AM 10-11-2021

What even the fuck is this?
Manufactured excuse that allows them to stroke their ego and not take full responsibilty for their poor play.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:48 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?

Another manufactured excuse.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:51 AM 10-11-2021
its over chiefs players are making excuses and not taking responsibility for anything that is happening.

its not a good look for any type of turnaround.
[Reply]
JolieMolie 05:51 AM 10-11-2021
To me it looks like a Super Bowl hangover. Speaking of the Super Bowl, at this point it looks like it could be Rams and Chargers at SOFI which would be crazily ironic on a bunch of different levels.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up