ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things that need to change for us to turn it around
BossChief 10:32 PM 10-10-2021
Gay and Bolton need to play the majority of the snaps at LB
Thornhill in for Sorenson
Tyrann back to playing close to the line
Get Gordon ready to play a lot and they need to get him involved early and often
Ward and Jones need to get healthy
Jones back to DT
Frank Clark needs to take whatever he was taking the second half of the year I’m 2018
Spags needs to adjust his scheme to be more aggressive
Brendan Daly needs to be fired or at minimum put on the hot seat
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-10-2021
Folks look at what happened to X-Factor tonight - puts it all into perspective.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:45 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
:-)

Yeah Mahomes is the problem.
i mean he’s throwing a lot of INTs and his throws haven’t been looking too good….so yeah he is part of the problem.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:46 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
funny how you mentioned nothing about the offense except for Gordon….has this team never seen a Cover 2 in their life? jesus christ….you would think we are playing the steel curtain defense or the Ray Lewis Ravens. the offense is not focused at all. Maybe Mahomes should focus more on his team instead of making commercials or flying off to golf tournaments and NBA playoff games. drops, fumbles, interceptions.
All the focus in the world from Mahomes ain't gonna fix a play like that Pick 6 tonight. The ball was on the money and your best receiver bobbled it to the other team for 7 points. The team is a mess in general.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:46 PM 10-10-2021
i mean he’s throwing a lot of INTs and his throws haven’t been looking too good….so yeah he is part of the problem.
People get turbo pissed when this is brought up, but it's true. Not all of them are on him but he's not playing like an elite passer rn
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:49 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Defense #1

Turnovers #2
I’d put turnovers #1. This team begins with the offense. If they’re giving the ball away, then they’re putting even more pressure on a bad defense.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:50 PM 10-10-2021
Some of those are on him, sure, but others literally have bounced off the hands of our receivers.
[Reply]
notorious 10:50 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’d put turnovers #1. This team begins with the offense. If they’re giving the ball away, then they’re putting even more pressure on a bad defense.
I thought about that.

You are probably right.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:51 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's on pace for a 20INT season. That's...part of the problem.
Time for a more risk averse QB. Alex Smith perhaps?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:52 PM 10-10-2021
funny how you mentioned nothing about the offense except for Gordon….has this team never seen a Cover 2 in their life? jesus christ….you would think we are playing the steel curtain defense or the Ray Lewis Ravens. the offense is not focused at all. Maybe Mahomes should focus more on his team instead of making commercials or flying off to golf tournaments and NBA playoff games. drops, fumbles, interceptions.
Oh my God get out of here with this shit.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:52 PM 10-10-2021
This D is a dumpster fire and the Offense cannot compensate. Hell, there is not an offense in the NFL that could make up for the D play so far this season. Patrick is pushing the limit and it is not working. Offense is not firing on all cylinders. Blame it on play calling or whatever. Bottom line- this team is 500 this year.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:53 PM 10-10-2021
This team reminds me of the beginning of Rocky 3. Champ, smooth sailing, feels unbeatable, gets soft, doesnt train right, believes his own hype, gets absolutely destroyed by Clubber Lang.

This assbeating from Buffalo to fall to 2-3 is basically that 2nd round vicious KO.

Will they find it in themselves to get the eye of tiger?

Or will the bitches elect to stay down?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:53 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
People get turbo pissed when this is brought up, but it's true. Not all of them are on him but he's not playing like an elite passer rn
The guy led the league in QBR by a wide margin entering this game but ok lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:53 PM 10-10-2021
Renaming Project Arrowhead field at Arrowhead Stadium!!!!
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:53 PM 10-10-2021
It to be September 2022
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:54 PM 10-10-2021
There isn't going to be a turnaround.
This is who the Chiefs are, at least for this year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up