ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 73
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:49 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am not upset over Chucky. He didn't say anything that other men and women have not said in private conversations. If he was a black comedian he could make fun of big lips and every white person ever born and nobody would care. But he isn't. He's a rich middle aged white HC in the NFL and isn't allowed his own opinion on anything.

I think it stinks he didn't say the Michelin tires on that mans face were all terrain. Seems like an opportunity lost.
There has never been a man that walked on the face of this earth that hasn't said something racist or homophobic including Black people and other minorities. I don't know when but the shit will come to a head one day and all hell is gonna break loose. People are gonna wake up one day and realize they spent their whole life fighting to force people to think the way they want them to think and they never did. There are racists in every country in this world and no matter what you do you are not going to change them. They got mad at the word QUEER he used... Well thats what the Q in LGBTQ means unless I am mistaken. The NFL should not have pressured Fisher to draft a gay guy just because he is gay, The NFL should not have to interview a minority when 80% of the league are minorities.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:50 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
There has never been a man that walked on the face of this earth that hasn't said something racist or homophobic including Black people and other minorities. I don't know when but the shit will come to a head one day and all hell is gonna break loose. People are gonna wake up one day and realize they spent their whole life fighting to force people to think the way they want them to think and they never did. There are racists in every country in this world and no matter what you do you are not going to change them. They got mad at the word QUEER he used... Well thats what the Q in LGBTQ means unless I am mistaken. The NFL should not have pressured Fisher to draft a gay guy just because he is gay, The NFL should not have to interview a minority when 80% of the league are minorities.
Q = questioning.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:52 PM 10-14-2021
Raiders fans should all get the Mark Davis haircut to stand in solidarity with him.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:54 PM 10-14-2021
Randy Moss is a pussy. Nassib needed a personal day because he is a pussy. The NFL has gone weak and is ran by pussies.
Heh, and that is why Gruden was sacrificed. He had the audacity to call it out. When he said Goodell is a fag and pussy, that sealed it.
[Reply]
notorious 01:04 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If this happens, I'll have to think long and hard about whether I'll continue following the NFL at all.
Mark isn’t cash flush.

It’s coming.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:05 PM 10-14-2021
When are some of you snowflakes going to stop watching the NFL over issues like this?!?!?

Take a fucking stand you pussies!!!!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:09 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Now Nassib requested a "Personal Day" I guess this was harder on him then getting jabbed in the ass by some 300+ lb dude
I'm sure taking a personal day because his fee-fees got hurt will win him tons of respect from his heterosexual teammates.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:15 PM 10-14-2021
No he isn't.
He's grifting right wing dipshits. He has nowhere else to turn
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10-14-2021, 01:19 PM
This message has been deleted by lawrenceRaider.
lawrenceRaider 01:20 PM 10-14-2021
Did this get dropped in here?

[Reply]
staylor26 01:21 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He's grifting right wing dipshits. He has nowhere else to turn
Make up your mind. Is he an idiot or is he a genius?

Amazing the mental gymnastics people like you go through to rationalize your disdain for a black man that doesn’t follow the woke gospel.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:23 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Mark isn’t cash flush.

It’s coming.
Which is fucking dumb. The team generates all the cash needed for the team to flourish.
[Reply]
64 Chief 01:27 PM 10-14-2021
Looking forward to buying the book on the NFL written by Gruden and seeing it turned into a movie.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:31 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The media is gathering up pitch forks and torches.

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-nfl-den...222359279.html
This is the shit that the Blue Check marks get their belts around their necks and get out the bottle of Jergens for.
[Reply]
Otter 02:00 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
When are some of you snowflakes going to stop watching the NFL over issues like this?!?!?

Take a fucking stand you pussies!!!!
Two grown men throw jabs and the SJWs come marching into save one.

God, you fucks are annoying.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:05 PM 10-14-2021
I think it is very possible that Andy Reid has never sent an e-mail in his entire life.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 73
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up