ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 73
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:58 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I agree. In today's world and the media you must love everyone no matter what and if you don't then keep it to yourself.
And in an nfl locker room it's not cool to embrace the bundle of sticks. And it's not masculine to not participate in sexual harassment, right? The cancel culture argument works both ways. Maybe Gruden didn't deserve to be canceled. But you know who also didn't deserve it? Kerry Rhodes. Or the WFT women who had the audacity to blow the whistle then got shit canned for it.

It doesn't work it you protest cancel culture in favor of reverting back to a different version of cancel culture.
[Reply]
NEOM 09:53 PM 10-13-2021
I agree. In today's world and the media you must love everyone no matter what and if you don't then keep it to yourself.
There is a push back to see in regards of cancel culture. Look at Dave Chappelle and his new special on Netflix. People realize that it's gone to far but in this case, it was just plain stupid by Gruden to put this in writing, regardless of cancel culture.
[Reply]
eDave 09:57 PM 10-13-2021
Because you should.
[Reply]
jettio 10:35 PM 10-13-2021
That low class by Vahe to make rules for Andy Reid to follow. It is not a topic that needs a comment from every person.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:28 AM 10-14-2021
Gruden has a right to feel how he wants. Like it or not.
That's really true unless he was talking about someone on his current roster.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:29 AM 10-14-2021
Now Nassib requested a "Personal Day" I guess this was harder on him then getting jabbed in the ass by some 300+ lb dude
[Reply]
GayFrogs 04:44 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
You don't think Reid could have said some shit like this?

I really appreciate having andy reid after watching this.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10-14-2021, 05:47 AM
This message has been deleted by Red Dawg.
notorious 06:20 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Nah his ego was too big to go out without completing the job. He does love the Raiders and fans but he is uber rich and is probably on his yacht drinking a fruity drink laughing. I am a Chucky fan because I am old but the team will probably be better without him to be totally honest. Still the same run run pass offense and does not know when to abandon the run.
Hoping for the (second) best for your team, R8R. :-)

Just when you think the ball gets rolling with your team, a non-football issue interferes.

This is all very stupid for everyone involved.
[Reply]
Spott 06:57 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Nah his ego was too big to go out without completing the job. He does love the Raiders and fans but he is uber rich and is probably on his yacht drinking a fruity drink laughing. I am a Chucky fan because I am old but the team will probably be better without him to be totally honest. Still the same run run pass offense and does not know when to abandon the run.
He was the only coach I thought would be able to turn that franchise around. Even though they hadn’t done much the previous three seasons, I still remember him as the one that turned the tables of the Chiefs dominating the Raiders. Part of me likes to see him go, but definitely not this way.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:00 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Because you should.
This is rich
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:02 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think this is about control.

The NFL wants a winner in Vegas and Sunday's loss vs CHI made it clear that isn't happening with Chuckie there.

Deshaun Watson will end up a Raider.
Thought you said they wanted them to win?
[Reply]
treeguy27 07:06 AM 10-14-2021
That article by Vahe Gregorian is crap. Contrary to what people who have grown up with social media might think, everyone's opinion on a particular subject doesn't need to be expressed, nor do they have any responsibility to do so.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:10 AM 10-14-2021
Because you should.
Should what? Be fake and love everyone of just just keep stuff to yourself?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:21 AM 10-14-2021
Because you should.
Should what? Be fake and love everyone of just just keep stuff to yourself?
There is this concept from the Bible that we are all supposed to live by. It is called the Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

That same guy who gave us that code to live by told us to love thy neighbor as thyself.

There are plenty more like that in the directions from that same guy for how to be a good person.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:29 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
He was the only coach I thought would be able to turn that franchise around. Even though they hadn’t done much the previous three seasons, I still remember him as the one that turned the tables of the Chiefs dominating the Raiders. Part of me likes to see him go, but definitely not this way.
Yall know what the deal is here. Jason Whitlock is the only person in the media with the balls to tell the truth. Gruden should have known better but delving into peoples private conversations are taking it too far.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 73
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up