ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 73
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:35 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Snoop dog called Bill Gates the “N” word when his Xbox went down and now snoops performing at the next halftime Super Bowl show. So I guess the NFL is cool with it. ->
Nerd?

That type of labeling has got to stop.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:36 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
And killing his mom.
Well, if your kid grows up to be a rapper, you were probably a terrible mom.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:37 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Believe it or not some of us don't actually make racist jokes to our friends, even behind closed doors.
Never in your life have you ever made an off color comment based on a stereo type?

Yea I’m calling bullshit.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:37 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Pretty sure if it came out that one of my employees was telling me to blow him in emails with other people, I wouldn't have his name hanging in my office anymore as a reflection of his status as a commendable employee.

Convictions? No. Sense of decency and equity? Yes.
Note to TC: Probably not a good idea to hire Billay...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:42 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You know, I looked up some Dr Dre lyrics and I seemed to miss the line that says

"Tell that ****a Roger Goodell he's a pussy ass bundle of sticks. Peace."
Well, are they letting him go for mean statements about Goodell, or homophobic and misogynistic words? I mean not like Feminem hasn’t used all kinds of homophobic words in his songs, not like he doesn’t have a song about killing a woman. Which words are the real offensive ones. Criticizing Goodell, or homophobic and misogynistic ones?

How about some Feminem lyrics about Big Ben?

I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist
They call me Slim Roethlisberger

Or

Fuck that, I'd rather turn this club to a barroom brawl
Get rowdy as Roethlisberger in a bathroom stall
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:43 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Note to TC: Probably not a good idea to hire Billay...
I'd make company happy hours even more happy
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:47 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Company Happy Ending Hours??
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:51 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sorry, Billay. You've been terminated because of your inability to follow simple instructions. We've replaced you with a new age machine/doll built on the outskirts of Tokyo that does all you do and more...by remote control.

Even you are replaceable, bitch.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:06 PM 10-12-2021

pic.twitter.com/ywobuX5nNl

— Jonah Goldberg (@JonahDispatch) October 13, 2021

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:12 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Always disliked Gruden. He was awful on TV. Full of shit and a ball washer.
I wouldn't disagree too strongly with that.

But MNF got a hell of a lot worse after he left...

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:13 PM 10-12-2021
The truth is while he deserved to fired for the language he used to say it, he didn’t say anything a very large portion of fans haven’t said or thought.

Goodell is a pussy

The league pushing the gay player narrative over talent is dumb.
The league pushing the need for women coaches and refs over qualifications is stupid.
Nobody cares about gays in the nfl or women earning their way. They just don’t need to do it to say they did it.

Everyone likes topless cheerleader pics.
[Reply]
jettio 07:37 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The truth is while he deserved to fired for the language he used to say it, he didn’t say anything a very large portion of fans haven’t said or thought.

Goodell is a pussy

The league pushing the need for women coaches and refs over qualifications is stupid.
Nobody cares about gays in the nfl or women earning their way. They just don’t need to do it to say they did it.

The NFL seemed to follow the NBA model for female officials although there were more female basketball officials in college. Seems like a silly thing to piss and moan about. Only a couple of female NFL officials and they are doing decent job.

Not much reason to complain about female NFL coaches, the training camp diversity program is harmless and potentially helpful and no female coach has been promoted to a job they are not handling. Chiefs planet is the gathering place for a lot of numbnuts who think they are coaches and GMs and know more about those jobs than the folks who devote their life to working in the field.

USA Today has an opinion piece saying Gruden’s problem is that he bought into the idea of white boy grievance, pissing and moaning about how ****ing hard it is for white men to see things change and other people getting a chance. Bruce Allen and his brother George had a path paved for them by their father’s achievements and they each found singular ways to disgrace themselves and make people regret giving them important positions.

Funny how the oh poor me for being white male in a world where other people now get to do shit too has now become a campaign in the thread to change the Super Bowl halftime show.

Maybe the poor crybaby white guys in the thread can volunteer to be the ****ing Village People tribute band and eat Boy George’s ass for Super Bowl halftime.

Gruden had it easy making a ton of money on MNF and he can’t find nothing better to do than complain about any change at all that does not hurt his paycheck to his asshole friend Bruce Allen.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:45 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Goodell is a pussy

Jesus, I'm not even on the side of canceling gruden.

You lost me on the last point. The NFL wouldn't have to force feed us on gays and women if it wasn't so absurdly frowned upon in the first place. It's one thing to joke about gay players, but players like Kerry Rhodes have been blacklisted over this shit. And Ryan O'Callaghan wanting to kill himself rather than admit it. It's one thing for women to recognize the locker room talk of nfl front offices, but you can't look at the blatant toxic culture in WFT and think there's anything ok with that.

This is not the hill to die on here. You don't actually think Nassib is one of the first gay players in the NFL do you? You don't actually think less than a handful of women are qualified to do things like referee. It's one thing to joke around about stuff, it's another to blatantly harass people in a workplace.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:46 PM 10-12-2021
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/clay-...-represent-nfl
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:52 PM 10-12-2021
Waiting for someone to cancel all of us for saying a bad word during "eenie, meenie, miney, Mo", In third grade.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 73
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up