1 2 >
Media Center>Apple TV: Foundation...
unlurking 07:29 AM 08-20-2021

[Reply]
Lzen 02:21 PM 08-20-2021
Count me in. That looks good.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:27 PM 08-20-2021
Apple is really making a name for itself now.

They seem to value quality over quantity vs other streaming services.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:09 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Considering their market cap is almost $2.5 trillion they can afford to pay for the best and not worry about spamming shows to make money as quickly as possible.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:43 PM 08-20-2021
I reaaly hate the idea of paying for an entire streaming service for one or two shows. Netflix is already in that boat. This does look good though.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:05 AM 08-21-2021

Finally signed up based on Ted Lasso, Mythic Quest, and this coming next month. Want to check out Mosquito Coast too.

Tried watching the first episode of See and that 20 minutes is possibly the worst TV I've seen in years. Jason Mamoa trying to pump up his blind army by chanting "sigh dookie dookie" and other stoopid shit was just dumb. The premise seemed lame to me, but I figured I'd try. That was a mistake.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:40 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Finally signed up based on Ted Lasso, Mythic Quest, and this coming next month. Want to check out Mosquito Coast too.

Tried watching the first episode of See and that 20 minutes is possibly the worst TV I've seen in years. Jason Mamoa trying to pump up his blind army by chanting "sigh dookie dookie" and other stoopid shit was just dumb. The premise seemed lame to me, but I figured I'd try. That was a mistake.
For All Mankind is really good too. Especially season 2.

Weird that it’s never gained any real traction.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:41 PM 08-21-2021
For All Mankind is really good too. Especially season 2.

Weird that it’s never gained any real traction.
I loved season 1. Started the first episode of season 2, realized it wasn't a continuation of season 1, and stopped it. I need to go back to it, but I was super stoked to keep watching the same characters in season 2 and it being a hop into the future was a big let down.
[Reply]
007 10:19 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:

See sucked. But it's the only show on there I haven't liked so far.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:38 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
It got a season 2. It’s been advertised lately
[Reply]
meleknistra 05:26 AM 09-13-2021
can't wait to watch it!
[Reply]
unlurking 05:23 PM 09-28-2021
So far really enjoying this. Visuals are fantastic. Still too early judge, but I'm looking forward to more episodes.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 08:04 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
It starts slow but it picks up. I thought the premise was stupid but actually really liked it. I would watch through the first season before you give up on it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:06 AM 09-29-2021
Finally a show that is going to get me to give Apple TV a go.
[Reply]
bowener 07:29 AM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Finally a show that is going to get me to give Apple TV a go.
Please watch Ted Lasso while you have it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up