ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Media Center>Madden 22
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-21-2021
Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Originally Posted by :
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Originally Posted by :
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Originally Posted by :
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Originally Posted by :
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Originally Posted by :
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Originally Posted by :
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Originally Posted by :
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Originally Posted by :
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 AM 09-21-2021
lol pushed back the scouting update

Madden 22 is a beta

Honestly, as frustrating as it is that Madden pushed back the scouting update for franchise, I am way more frustrated that zones are still completely broken and offensive line play in pass pro is non-existent.

Makes it incredibly hard to enjoy the game right now.

— Nutzypoo (@Nutzypoo_ttv) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
lcarus 12:33 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Madden 22 is a beta
Scouting update? I didn't even know they were finally gonna add something to scouting. I got used to the shitty scouting where you unlock three attributes with your weekly "scouting points", then look at their 40 time and bench reps and hope for the best.

I still remember trying to draft a good middle linebacker and it said he had an A+ in hitting, A in tackling, and B+ in block shedding. Pretty good 40 time and all that. Mid first round projection. So I draft him with pick 12 or whatever I had and the fucker was like a 71 overall with normal development trait. Fucking stupid. It said his 40 time was like a 4.5 but his speed was a 77.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 PM 09-22-2021
It's meant to be a little murky, just like real scouting.

'A' in tackling usually means it's going to be low 80s rating.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:41 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Madden 22 is a beta

It's been the same goddamn complaints for over 20 years now. It's hard to care anymore.

By now everyone should understand what Madden is and never will be.

I don't log into GTA Online and expect real car physics either....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM 10-12-2021
Scouting update is live.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 PM 10-12-2021
$38.99 on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Madden_NFL_22/

might give it a whirl if we lose again
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:19 PM 10-13-2021
Scouting update isnt on PC yet afaik.

Edit: nvm, it actually is in the patch notes for current gen. Nice.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:09 AM 10-26-2021
I'm angry at myself. I bought it.

My brother and I don't have a lot of games we enjoy playing with one another that lets us bullshit throughout the game. We typically play things like Apex Legends where background noise is important so we really aren't carrying a conversation while we play.

So... I've paid for Madden for the first time since 2019.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:20 AM 10-26-2021
Heard the scouting update was a collasol failure of a feature....wow
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:22 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm angry at myself. I bought it.

My brother and I don't have a lot of games we enjoy playing with one another that lets us bullshit throughout the game. We typically play things like Apex Legends where background noise is important so we really aren't carrying a conversation while we play.

So... I've paid for Madden for the first time since 2019.
I mean it's the exact same game so if you hadn't purchased for a few years, a good slider set makes it playable. Waste of money if purchased in the last few years. It should be a game released every other year
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:51 AM 10-26-2021
I bought the game as well for $5. I had a $50 credit or whatever.

I kinda want my $5 back. The game is a ****in disaster. Poorly put together in just about every way imaginable.

It sucks, because I grew up a Madden nut. Absolutely would play the fuck outta Madden every year, and I spent in all honesty too much of my childhood playing the damn thing, but I loved it. It's amazing to see how the entire thing is now purely animation based and the game can kinda dictate the way it wants things to go just by a random animation for each play. It's the worst one I've ever played, and I've said that 3 years in a row now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:57 AM 10-26-2021
Didn't you smoke Clay and crew in a cp League? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 AM 10-26-2021
I was the Buffalo Bills of the CP league.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:24 AM 10-26-2021
Madden: Head 2 head...Who is the best at running the same 3 glitch plays the entire game. Fun.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:44 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Didn't you smoke Clay and crew in a cp League? :-)
Yeah, I mean I'm historically a very good Madden player. The game just isn't fun anymore for me until they basically redo everything.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up