ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 22
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-21-2021
Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Originally Posted by :
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Originally Posted by :
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Originally Posted by :
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Originally Posted by :
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Originally Posted by :
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Originally Posted by :
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Originally Posted by :
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Originally Posted by :
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 06-21-2021
My beliefs do not require you to.

[Reply]
Dayze 01:48 PM 06-21-2021
I'm really hoping the franchise mode is up to par; or at least, progress has been made.

Last Madden I bought new in the last 6 years or so was the one with Mahomes on it. It was fun, but wore out quickly. Think I shelved it by around beginning of October.

Pretty excited to see how this one fairs once reviews start coming out. The fact they even touched franchise mode is exciting.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:01 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I'm really hoping the franchise mode is up to par; or at least, progress has been made.

Last Madden I bought new in the last 6 years or so was the one with Mahomes on it. It was fun, but wore out quickly. Think I shelved it by around beginning of October.

Pretty excited to see how this one fairs once reviews start coming out. The fact they even touched franchise mode is exciting.
Yeah, in QB1 mode we got like 1 season of "story" and it just stopped. Plus the story we did get felt so disjointed and forced.

New upgrades sound good in theory but I'll wait until it comes out and reviews start dropping to make a decision on buying.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:51 PM 06-21-2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:10 AM 06-22-2021
Not gonna lie, the new coaching staff and scouting upgrades look tremendous.

They got my $60 if gameplay isn't broken.

[Reply]
Dayze 08:36 AM 06-22-2021
dang; it's been a long while since I messed around with Franchise mode, but that stuff looks pretty interesting.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 AM 06-22-2021
The franchise changes look promising.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 AM 06-22-2021

So quick Madden 22 impressions so far. Game play is very similar to 21 with minor tweaks. Plays ok.

Franchise revamp is very solid. Should be a good base moving forward as the mode evolves.

The scouting update they showed off today looks incredible.

Should be a good year!

— Nutzypoo (@Nutzypoo_ttv) June 22, 2021

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not gonna lie, the new coaching staff and scouting upgrades look tremendous.

They got my $60 if gameplay isn't broken.

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years and it, on PC, is apparently natively compatible with my 3440x1440 resolution.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:13 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm looking forward to it. I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years and it, on PC, is apparently natively compatible with my 3440x1440 resolution.
Just FYI, the PC version of Madden isn't running the next gen updates.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:35 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 06-22-2021
I'm pretty sure we get all the franchise updates.

If not, they can fuck right off.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:59 PM 06-22-2021
Hopefully the cracking groups deem it worthy of their time, last year they couldn't even bother. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:00 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Typical EA garbage, they dumb down the most powerful to get you to buy the console version. They seemed to have learned their lesson from Madden 2008.....uh ya
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM 06-25-2021
https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...=1624640399963

full update on the franchise features
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up