« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trey Smith Thread*****
Dante84 03:34 PM 05-01-2021
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
JakeF 07:58 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
RT isn’t a huge need. They have Niang and Remmers....plus Long if we need him.
Yea, but we just hope that Niang is the one that steps up. He has the most upside. I don't think that Chiefs really want Remmers to start at RT all year.

Have no idea what Long is going to be this 1st year back. Could be a stud, could be rusty. I guess Smith can even play OT.

Plenty of depths and options, which is great.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:03 PM 05-01-2021
I love our Wall of Beef
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:10 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So there's a rumor floating that the Chiefs are the only team that medically cleared Smith. Carolina and NE had interest as far back as round 3 and their medical staffs said no go.
There are numerous stories of guys who weren't medically cleared by several teams, but the team that cleared him and drafted him ended up getting a pretty damn good player.

I hate his fucking guts, but Gronkowski was one of those players.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:12 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yet a mobile QB with epilepsy went #11 overall.

I think teams look for more reasons not to draft a guy than reasoning for drafting a guy.
They do, there's a whole video of Nick Saban talking about it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:14 PM 05-01-2021
This move is the final nail in the finesse lineman coffin.

Look around you, Chiefs fans. All of a sudden we a have a big, mauling, powerful group of OL.

The Chiefs, once again, are ahead of the curve. Defenses are going small and light, Chiefs are going big on the OL.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:24 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
We got depth on top of depth now. Crazy how we fixed both the starting spots and the backups in one off season

Other teams are forced to reach. We have Veach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:25 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Look around you, Chiefs fans. All of a sudden we a have a big, mauling, powerful group of OL.

The Chiefs, once again, are ahead of the curve. Defenses are going small and light, Chiefs are going big on the OL.
Some said it couldn't and wouldn't be done

Brett Veach said shut up and hold my beer
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:25 PM 05-01-2021

And yet, we still have Mahomes-Kelce-Hill

The typical answer to this like would be to stack the box. That definitely won’t work.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:28 PM 05-01-2021
This dude looks like a beast but I hope he doesn't bleed out on the field.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:34 PM 05-01-2021

I hate to say it but I was envious of the Raiders O line at least when we played them last year because they had a wall around Carr. I said during both games if Mahomes had that kind of protection he would throw for 500 yds and 5 TD’s every game.

I guess we will find out this season. 😀
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:51 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I hate to say it but I was envious of the Raiders O line at least when we played them last year because they had a wall around Carr. I said during both games if Mahomes had that kind of protection he would throw for 500 yds and 5 TD’s every game.

I guess we will find out this season. 😀
It's scary for other teams thinking pat can drop back and his second read isn't who the fuck is coming for me.

CEH is going to rape this year.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:57 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
It's scary for other teams thinking pat can drop back and his second read isn't who the **** is coming for me.

CEH is going to rape this year.
Do you think the Chiefs will be good?

I feel like they’ll win the majority of their football games.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:02 PM 05-01-2021
Just look at the major over commitment required to slow down Mahomes.

Bring 4, drop 7. Get pressure with 4 while doubling Kelce and Hill. Hope someone else doesn’t get open. Dare the Chiefs to run the ball.

Seriously, what do you do now? No chance teams bring a light box against this OL.

Respect the run? Okay cool. Let’s go back in time to 2018.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:04 PM 05-01-2021

I love this, and as previously mentioned CEH should go off.

I wish we also had a Derrick Henry type of dude to compliment, but Darrel should be just fine.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:07 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I love this, and as previously mentioned CEH should go off.

I wish we also had a Derrick Henry type of dude to compliment, but Darrel should be just fine.
The holes on this team are pretty minimal right now.

I think we sign Breeland and a veteran edge rusher (probably Ingram). That pretty much fills out the defense unless we pick up a surprise cut.

On offense, we’re probably about done unless Veach decides to go all in with a trade for Julio.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 52
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up