🔥 Diablo, 🔥
🔥 Lord 🔥
🔥 of 🔥 🔥
🔥 Terror.
🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥
🔥 pic.twitter.com/76kxCCMv51

— Diablo (@Diablo) February 19, 2021

From what I’ve seen it’s just a reskin with graphics. The loot system hasn’t changed from the original.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:40 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-)
What's so funny?

There's 30k people on a single well populated server in WoW. You're allowed 8 in Diablo.

You need at least 4 other people to clear dungeons and 19 other people to clear raids in WoW, sometimes you even need multiple people to clear world content.

You dont need anything more than yourself to clear everything Diablo has to offer. Hell even the "multiplayer" games in LOD when it was relevant no one said anything to eachother. All you did was group up around Baal or used someone's cow portal and cleared the shit and whoever was faster clicking the stuff that dropped got the loot and you were on to the next server. That's not social interaction.

All Diablo has is trade and it's nothing more than sitting in a chat room spamming messages or starting a game labeled whatever is you want to buy and sitting alone for half an hour hoping someone comes along and has what you want and wants what you have. Might as well be browsing a forum.

Hell, I'm playing a pretty dead game right now in PoE. There's 0 social interaction outside of trade. The only thing that keeps PoE alive is that the developers come out with new content every 3 months and even then the concurrent player numbers after a couple weeks is less than 100k, its at like 30k for the current league. No new content is coming out for Diablo 2 and hasn't come out in 20 years, outside of mods. If they do not allow mods for Resurrected, that game is essentially dead in a couple weeks, maybe a month, after nostalgia wears off.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:15 PM 09-22-2021
Despite my initial reactions, and my thoughts about this game, I am currently downloading and planning on playing.

Had one of my best friends of many years who has not pc gamed on his own PC since d2 and Ultima Online times get so fuckin hyped for this that he literally had me help him buy a PC set up and put together a beautiful rig, nice high refresh monitor etc for this game.

In the spirit of PC gaming brotherhood, and real life brotherhood I am gonna game with my dude.

Please pray~
[Reply]
Frazod 05:42 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Despite my initial reactions, and my thoughts about this game, I am currently downloading and planning on playing.

Had one of my best friends of many years who has not pc gamed on his own PC since d2 and Ultima Online times get so fuckin hyped for this that he literally had me help him buy a PC set up and put together a beautiful rig, nice high refresh monitor etc for this game.

In the spirit of PC gaming brotherhood, and real life brotherhood I am gonna game with my dude.

Please pray~
He could have just played the original on his old crappy PC. :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:46 PM 09-23-2021
The fucking thing won't start. Click play, says playing now, then goes back to just a play button.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:14 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Watched some streams for a few minutes and I was just sitting there thinking why would I even bother to play this outdated game when PoE exists.
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Thanks for that valuable input. You're a treasure.
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Good point. What an amazing free game that was. Though to don't go completely insane, you do gotta Pay to play. Loot drops are ****ing dog shit.
Poe is so ugly I played it a bunch including when it first launched and man it never drew me in. Felt like a 2nd rate game compared to Diablo or Titan Quest/Torchlight etc

Just my opinion
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:15 PM 09-23-2021
The ****ing thing won't start. Click play, says playing now, then goes back to just a play button.
Server issues?

BTW I really miss the trading in Diablo 2, made that game so fun.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:30 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Server issues?

BTW I really miss the trading in Diablo 2, made that game so fun.
Same on the trading, that was a lot of the fun. D2JSP killed the trading but helped keep the game alive I guess.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:42 AM 09-24-2021
Same on the trading, that was a lot of the fun. D2JSP killed the trading but helped keep the game alive I guess.
D2JSP :-) I miss it all including the bots! haha

Paul the JSP programmer lived down the street from me lolz
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:01 PM 09-25-2021
I still can't fucking play. They did a patch, and now a new error pops up. Yeesh.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:06 PM 09-25-2021
Picked this up on PS4.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:01 PM 09-26-2021
I still can't fucking play. They did a patch, and now a new error pops up. Yeesh.
sucks, ive had zero issues, very much the d2 of old
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:09 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by hometeam:
sucks, ive had zero issues, very much the d2 of old
They worked on it again today, but still a no go for me and many others.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:41 AM 09-29-2021
Ok,

How is everyone doing? I'm just starting to MF countess in NM effectively. I'm going to do some Baal runs tonight and head over to hell.

Anyone else playing? If you need a rush hit me up!
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:59 PM 10-06-2021
Finally got in yesterday. My gear sucks but it's going fine now.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:46 PM 10-06-2021
I've been playing a necro offline for an hour or two every day since release. I dont care what anyone says, I think they did a great job on it.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up