ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 295
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:47 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Taylor is a good back but I think what everyone is saying is that CEH is a better back for our team. You can't deny even our future HOF QB chose him.

Also CEH had more receptions this year alone than Taylor did all 3 years combined. That is a huge part of his game and the Chiefs offense. He is just a better fit here than Taylor was.
When was the last time the Chiefs were throwing it all around to a running back?
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:48 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He can't comprehend anything. What part of he's one dumb mother****er don't you guys get?
meh he isn't the first and won't be the last. :-)

Plus I don't hang out in the Romper room so I have never interacted with him.
[Reply]
jonzie04 09:49 PM 04-25-2020
Watched his game vs Bama. Incredible performance. Stoked to have him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:51 PM 04-25-2020

Oh well, don't bother.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:51 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
When was the last time the Chiefs were throwing it all around to a running back?

This past season our RB's had 90 receptions
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:53 PM 04-25-2020

Nice to meet you dirk, if you read the links I posted then you saw I'm not alone with this.

What RB was a big receiver in that Chiefs offense?
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:56 PM 04-25-2020
Nice to meet you dirk, if you read the links I posted then you saw I'm not alone with this.

What RB was a big receiver in that Chiefs offense?
In 2017 Hunt had 53 receptions and as a group they had almost 100 receptions. RB's catching the ball is a huge part of Reid's offense, always has been.

I imagine they will have close to 100 receptions as a group next year which is why CEH was just the better fit here.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:03 PM 04-25-2020
In 2017 Hunt had 53 receptions and as a group they had almost 100 receptions. RB's catching the ball is a huge part of Reid's offense, always has been.

I imagine they will have close to 100 receptions as a group next year which is why CEH was just the better fit here.
Damein Williams caught 30 passes last season, that's 2 a game, he was the 6th leading receiver.

Hunt averaged 3 catches a game.

You are going to use a FIRST ROUND pick on a RB to catch passes? I get it in the later rounds.

You got it with.....group....so why change that?

Marshall Faulk was catching 80 passes a season, see the difference? Hell, Roger Craig caught 92.

We had a chance to get a bellcow RB who was considered the best in college football. Let Williams catch passes Maybe Taylor can catch passes.

Hell, Jim Brown 2500 yards, 20TD's catching the ball.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:22 PM 04-25-2020
Damein Williams caught 30 passes last season, that's 2 a game, he was the 6th leading receiver.

You are going to use a FIRST ROUND pick on a RB to catch passes? I get it in the later rounds.

Marshall Faulk was catching 80 passes a season, see the difference? Hell, Roger Craig caught 92.
And the zebra shows it's stripes - you are an absolute idiot and do not know shit about football. I live in Baton Rouge and I am a die hard LSU Tigers fan. I watched every LSU game since 1985. This was the pick that DESTROYED draft boards across the league. This is the ULTIMATE complement to the Chiefs offense - please come back when he is killing it on the field this year - Wow, nothing else to say - stay stupid!
[Reply]
redshirt32 10:26 PM 04-25-2020
With the 32nd pick CP selects..
Two time Doak Walker RB
UBEA VIGINA from Uranal State!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:28 PM 04-25-2020
Hello mods,

I sincerely request that every Ubeja Vontell post is placed through a sophisticated GloryDayz filter so that they are all filtered into a GloryDayz post.

Thank You
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:33 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
And the zebra shows it's stripes - you are an absolute idiot and do not know shit about football. I live in Baton Rouge and I am a die hard LSU Tigers fan. I watched every LSU game since 1985. This was the pick that DESTROYED draft boards across the league. This is the ULTIMATE complement to the Chiefs offense - please come back when he is killing it on the field this year - Wow, nothing else to say - stay stupid!
I have to disagree slugger.

When have the Chiefs ever used any RB has a big time pass receiver, well? Come on, what Chief RB was brought in to catch passes, well?

No CEH won't be as productive as Taylor is going to be. Check out their HS careers, the NCAA careers, it's all Taylor and not close, well this will be no different.

So you know all about Steve Van Buren, Billy Cannon, Dalton Hillard, Harvey Williams, they should have used Trindon Holliday differently.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:36 PM 04-25-2020

We had a chance to get a bellcow RB who was considered the best in college football. Let Williams catch passes Maybe Taylor can catch passes.

Lemme ask you this:

How many passes did Brian Westbrook catch?

I'll help you out. One season, he caught 90!

In ANDY REID'S OFFENSE.

Now do you understand? Andy thinks Clyde is BETTER.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:36 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
With the 32nd pick CP selects..
Two time Doak Walker RB
UBEA VIGINA from Uranal State!
Did you read anything about what the Chiefs should do before the draft?
[Reply]
Stryker 10:37 PM 04-25-2020

Williams basically did nothing in the regular season and came on strong in the post season and of course, the Super Bowl. Now you have a TRUE two headed monster ala Thunder and Lightning and you are not happy? Are you even a Chiefs fan or are you a mere troll? FUCK OFF!
[Reply]
Page 56 of 295
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up