ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 246
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:14 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Carlos and I are tied for the division league in both leagues and are playing each other in both leagues as well.
I have a built in excuse that the sim will be bias towards its owner (instead of blaming my failed gameplan) :-):-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:25 PM 10-09-2021
88-0?!?!

Jesus lads - that’s just mean.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:41 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I have a built in excuse that the sim will be bias towards its owner (instead of blaming my failed gameplan) :-):-)
Well, after those two games I may have to resort to that... PAIN
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:58 PM 10-09-2021
Judon has been on a milk carton all year so I benched his ass. The result? 3 sack game. Gronk has been MIA for the last month he could be benched soon and oh what's this? Antonio Brown returns to the league
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:11 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Well, after those two games I may have to resort to that... PAIN
Ooof.

Bad pick from Ben only to watch Devin Singletary ram it down your throat.

Then burned a Timeout AND 22 seconds on your last minute drive to tie with a couple of 3rd and inches rush attempts. that's probably 3-4 additional plays that could've been run.
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:04 AM 10-10-2021
cd - wow is all I can say, very close games and your defense / ST is ridiculous. Good game.

I will also add, both games were at home for me, so I think that was the difference
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:52 PM 10-13-2021
Ok I got my defense fixed lets go
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:47 PM 10-13-2021
My boys gave up all of 9 points to Aaron Rodgers but hey - good for you for keeping Jimmy Grapes under 20…
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:07 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My boys gave up all of 9 points to Aaron Rodgers but hey - good for you for keeping Jimmy Grapes under 20Ö
The defense I scored 38 on?
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:46 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My boys gave up all of 9 points to Aaron Rodgers but hey - good for you for keeping Jimmy Grapes under 20Ö
6 points.

You were winning 13-6 with 1 min to go in the game (finished 20-6)

If you would have told me before the game that I held Fitz to less than 180 yards and no passing tdís and have no rushers with over 35 yards, I would have been ecstatic.

Problem was that I didnít account for 2 turnover on downs, and a fumble on my side of the field giving you amazing field position.

FWIW - the sim should not have gone for it in the first half on my own 35 yard line. I have an amazing punter.

and should have gone for it on 4th down from your 1 yard line in the 3rd quarter vs kicking with my FA kicker.

But alas. Good game and nice gameplan DJ
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
6 points.

You were winning 13-6 with 1 min to go in the game (finished 20-6)

If you would have told me before the game that I held Fitz to less than 180 yards and no passing tdís and have no rushers with over 35 yards, I would have been ecstatic.

Problem was that I didnít account for 2 turnover on downs, and a fumble on my side of the field giving you amazing field position.

FWIW - the sim should not have gone for it in the first half on my own 35 yard line. I have an amazing punter.

and should have gone for it on 4th down from your 1 yard line in the 3rd quarter vs kicking with my FA kicker.

But alas. Good game and nice gameplan DJ
That's the other league.

Benton's defense has had to stand on its head, man. And yeah, giving me those 2 short fields made all the difference. And yeah, the Figgy from the 1 was a pretty poor decision as well. You got boxed by the AI a bit there.

I just don't have sufficient offensive depth to run that offense the way I want to. Really had a shit draft last season (wasn't paying enough attention to my roster needs). I knew Dak was hurt this season and just didn't put the effort into it that I should've.

If we play 10 times, you'll beat me 7 or 8 of 'em.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:59 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's the other league.

Benton's defense has had to stand on its head, man. And yeah, giving me those 2 short fields made all the difference. And yeah, the Figgy from the 1 was a pretty poor decision as well. You got boxed by the AI a bit there.

I just don't have sufficient offensive depth to run that offense the way I want to. Really had a shit draft last season (wasn't paying enough attention to my roster needs). I knew Dak was hurt this season and just didn't put the effort into it that I should've.

If we play 10 times, you'll beat me 7 or 8 of 'em.
But also Aaron Rodgers :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:01 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
But also Aaron Rodgers :-)
Honestly I'd failed to even make the connection somehow.

But yeah - seems I found some sort of magic formula to shutting down Rodgers.

We had fewer offensive yards and points combined as I put up on my own in league 1.

It really was a bit of a cripple-fight. We set football back 4 decades in that one.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:03 PM 10-13-2021
Our conference is nuts. A 2 or 3 game slide could mean missing the playoffs. My target is 12 wins that's what will be needed to just make the playoffs. Someone is going to be the 2008 Patriots.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:25 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Our conference is nuts. A 2 or 3 game slide could mean missing the playoffs. My target is 12 wins that's what will be needed to just make the playoffs. Someone is going to be the 2008 Patriots.
Yeah there's a pretty good chance an 11 win team misses out. It's not likely but it's not impossible that a 12 win team misses.

I'd like to take a couple of big swings with the defense to see if I can lock in a few things but you don't !@#$ with a winning streak and none of you people will lose.

So I've been scared to death to make any aggressive changes and have to just keep working in the margins.
[Reply]
Page 237 of 246
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241 > Last »
Up