ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>Cyberpunk 2077
Pants 08:18 PM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:02 AM 12-13-2020
Does hacking actually become fun the more you play? It has the same depth as Watch Dogs so far, so I'm just going to drop it and go full on shooter if that's the case.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:35 AM 12-13-2020
I’m super early on, less than 2 hours, but fuck I’m already engrossed in the world and can’t wait to play more....I’m a sucker for dystopian hacker / Cyberpunk stuff and this is hitting all the right notes so far. What I’ve seen so far of Night City (not a lot) is amazing and I want to see it all.

Def. going back ASAP....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 12-13-2020
stayed up til 6 AM :-)

20 hours in

VOTE

[Reply]
Fish 11:58 AM 12-13-2020
The game is sure good looking, there's no doubt of that. Especially at night.

Got me some legendary Mantis blades last night. Hoo boy...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 PM 12-13-2020
I've been grinding street cred just so I can pick them up.

By the way, the missions where you retrieve lost cabs for the Delamain company - GOLD! :-)

Easy way to pick up cash, too.
[Reply]
Fish 12:30 PM 12-13-2020
So... I was like 12 levels into the game before I discovered that you can upgrade any weapon or armor item you have. You don't have to travel anywhere, just straight from your inventory. Just requires materials. I love that.
[Reply]
Fish 12:34 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I've been grinding street cred just so I can pick them up.

By the way, the missions where you retrieve lost cabs for the Delamain company - GOLD! :-)

Easy way to pick up cash, too.
There's a cyberpsycho mission called Phantom of Night City where you can loot a pair of legendary Mantis blades. No street cred required. Normally they require 45 street cred and $100,000. Check it out...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
There's a cyberpsycho mission called Phantom of Night City where you can loot a pair of legendary Mantis blades. No street cred required. Normally they require 45 street cred and $100,000. Check it out...
nice - i'll grind those now, get paid to get what i want
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:21 PM 12-13-2020
No level requirement to wield?
[Reply]
Fish 03:54 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No level requirement to wield?
I was at level 9 I think when I got them. It didn't mention any level requirement if there was one. I just ran to a ripper and installed them without issue.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:57 PM 12-13-2020
I was at level 9 I think when I got them. It didn't mention any level requirement if there was one. I just ran to a ripper and installed them without issue.
Nice. Looking into that ASAP
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:09 PM 12-13-2020
I've played for almost 35 hours and I still have no clue what I'm doing when I try to breach a system.

Just for a perspective on how big the map is, I stopped the main quest at the beginning and just did side jobs around Watson. 30 hours and 20+ jobs later (not including countless assaults) I still have around half of Watson left to explore.

Not half of Night City. Half of Watson.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:12 PM 12-13-2020
I had the same problem as you. When you're breaching you select the first combo from the top row, then you go down vertically from where you started to choose your second combo, then from that combo you go horizontally to choose your third, and it alternates like that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 12-13-2020
:-)

[Reply]
Fish 07:19 PM 12-13-2020
Breaching was really confusing at first. Feels overcomplicated. But there's a method to it. Look up a few guides about it, and you'll figure it out pretty quickly.

I wouldn't recommend ignoring it completely, because that's where the best upgrade materials come from. You can also find/buy some materials. Or get materials by breaking down existing weapons. But breeching gives you so much more, and you're guaranteed to get the kind of materials you want by pursuing that specific breech code for the device. Considering you can craft/upgrade any item as much as you have the materials for, it's easily the best way to get the best weapons. Find a good legendary weapon that works really well for you, and just continue to upgrade it. You can make an insanely power weapon this way. At this point, I go out of my way to hit every breechable machine for those upgrade goodies.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up