ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2095 of 2127
« First < 1095159519952045208520912092209320942095 20962097209820992105 > Last »
The Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:28 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I will say its had more success than your Tyler Bray version.
WOW!
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:34 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time was THREE YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bears fans created this Meme with Rex Grossman and you ripped it off. Much like your gay ass "Captain Mahomes" bullshit that you stole from Colts fans.

It's fine and all that you revitalized it with Mahomes, but don't try to steal someone's meme like it was your idea.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:41 PM 10-04-2021
Captain Mahomes was excruciatingly cringe worthy
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:54 PM 10-04-2021
Chris Simms just confirmed on his Pod that he has received confirmation that Mahomes is in fact still hobbled and bothered by his offseason Turf Toe surgery.

He's been claiming all year that he thinks Mahomes isn't running the same and doesn't look quite right moving around. Claims that he received confirmation this weekend that his evaluation is true.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:57 PM 10-04-2021
Smells like BS. Patrick looked great running last week.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:59 PM 10-04-2021
There's a big difference between feeling "hobbled" and not fully comfortable on it yet. It's a nasty injury and surgery, so the latter would make a lot of sense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:59 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bears fans created this Meme with Rex Grossman and you ripped it off. Much like your gay ass "Captain Mahomes" bullshit that you stole from Colts fans.

It's fine and all that you revitalized it with Mahomes, but don't try to steal someone's meme like it was your idea.
The meme was "fuck it, im going deep."

Not "fuck it, xxxx down there somewhere."

Also, I didn't create it, but I DO keep it going.

NOR DID I CREATE CAPTAIN MAHOMES

RESPECT ON MY NAME

I'M JUST HONORING LEGENDARY MEMES WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:06 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hopefully Gordon can help take pressure off Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek. Mahomes has been trying to force the magic to happen on 3rd down because he thinks they need a TD on every drive. When the defense makes Jalen Hurts look like an All-Pro, itís understandable why Mahomes is forcing some dangerous throws on 3rd down. Maybe Gordon can help open things up for Kelce & Tyreek.
Huh? We were 9 / 10 on 3rd down. That is amazing. Those throws must not be That dangerous-lol

Why would we NOT want our QB to get a TD on every drive?? 6 / 7 Drives.

13 / 16 of the last possessions.

Not sure what the criticism of Mahomes is here?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:10 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Huh? We were 9 / 10 on 3rd down. That is amazing. Those throws must not be That dangerous-lol

Why would we NOT want our QB to get a TD on every drive?? 6 / 7 Drives.

13 / 16 of the last possessions.

Not sure what the criticism of Mahomes is here?
If we had even a skidmark of a defense Mahomes would be regarded as having one of the greatest seasons of his career.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:54 PM 10-04-2021
Mahomes passed a handful of bums on his way to #108 All Time. It only took 50 games.

106 Patrick Mahomes 128 2017-2021 kan

Ken O'Brien 128 1984-1993 2TM
108 Jake Delhomme 126 1999-2011 4TM
109 Archie Manning 125 1971-1984 3TM
110 Bert Jones 124 1973-1982 2TM
Bernie Kosar 124 1985-1996 3TM
Richard Todd 124 1976-1985 2TM
Billy Wade 124 1954-1966 2TM
114 Aaron Brooks 123 2000-2006 2TM
Chris Miller 123
[Reply]
DRM08 07:20 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Huh? We were 9 / 10 on 3rd down. That is amazing. Those throws must not be That dangerous-lol

Why would we NOT want our QB to get a TD on every drive?? 6 / 7 Drives.

13 / 16 of the last possessions.

Not sure what the criticism of Mahomes is here?
Plenty of KC fans bitching about his INTís in the game threads.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:32 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Plenty of KC fans bitching about his INTís in the game threads.
He had only missed on like 3 passes before the INT yesterday. The defender got enough of him the make the pass inaccurate.

Another 2 seconds it would have been a completion to Kelce.

Mahomes is having a great year. Our Power Running game is kicking in and teams are going to be fucked.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:29 AM 10-05-2021


I never get tired of these.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:36 AM 10-05-2021
Alex :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:42 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Chris Simms just confirmed on his Pod that he has received confirmation that Mahomes is in fact still hobbled and bothered by his offseason Turf Toe surgery.

He's been claiming all year that he thinks Mahomes isn't running the same and doesn't look quite right moving around. Claims that he received confirmation this weekend that his evaluation is true.
Donít like the sound of that. Hope it doesnít bite us in the ass. I wonder who gave him that info?
[Reply]
Page 2095 of 2127
« First < 1095159519952045208520912092209320942095 20962097209820992105 > Last »
Up