ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 41
« First < 303637383940 41 >
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:57 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
That's a fun movie. Did you watch an English dub? It's funnier dubbed imo. I'm not sure if there is is an official release with an English audio track, but several years ago I made a custom job merging the dvd with the audio track from a vhs release. Copies may still be floating around some movie trackers.

Subtitled but I'd be interested in revisiting with a dubbed version
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:03 AM 10-13-2021
It's baaa-ack


[Reply]
Rasputin 11:28 PM 10-19-2021




Watching this now. I really like it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:03 AM 10-31-2021
V/H/S 94

More of the same except better. There's some first person filming that gets annoying but I pretty much enjoyed each story. There's some creative gore, actual funny parts, and unexpected twists.

Easily the best since the original and possibly the best in the franchise.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:19 AM 10-31-2021
The Medium

Mockumentary team filming a particular shaman in a Thailand village and a bunch of crazy super natural shit pops off.

Possibly a little long in the tooth with complete brain shutoff required but really well filmed and acted. More horrifying than scary and has a couple truly fucked up moments. It also flashes some brief but quality Asian titties as a bonus.

Recommended Asian horror.


[Reply]
Mennonite 09:38 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It also flashes some brief but quality Asian titties as a bonus.

This kind of information is what needs to be included in any quality review of a horror movie. I'm totally serious about this. It used to bug the shit out of me when people would upload a shitty horror movie to a tracker and not include screenshots of tits. I mean you click on a new upload of Lifeforce (1985) in the sure and certain hope of seeing Mathilda May's legendary rack and instead the closest thing you get to a boob is a pic of Patrick Stewart's head.

p.s. fwiw the best pair of titties I ever saw in a horror movie was in Brain Dead (2007).
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:05 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
This kind of information is what needs to be included in any quality review of a horror movie. I'm totally serious about this. It used to bug the shit out of me when people would upload a shitty horror movie to a tracker and not include screenshots of tits. I mean you click on a new upload of Lifeforce (1985) in the sure and certain hope of seeing Mathilda May's legendary rack and instead the closest thing you get to a boob is a pic of Patrick Stewart's head.

p.s. fwiw the best pair of titties I ever saw in a horror movie was in Brain Dead (2007).
100%

This movie was like 2.5 hours long and while enjoying it I spent 2.49 hours of it thinking about how great it would be to see her tits. Like every other dude watching and ~50% of woman watching.

If anyone were to go back and read some of my critiques of horror movies, lack of tits is usually called out.

Horror tits, gore tits, whatever you want to call them, they are 100% horror ethos.

An unfortunate Covid casualty was a video store around the corner from me that specialized in obscure and foreign horror dvds. They had an entire Sexploitation section that actually had really well made, albeit low budget, flicks.

Tits are undefeated and elevate literally everything. They're the butter on popcorn, the salt in food, the fucking guitar solo.
[Reply]
Fish 12:40 PM 10-31-2021
Rewatched Chiefs vs. Titans 10/24/21 last night. It was horrifying. Had trouble sleeping...
[Reply]
PackerinMo 04:22 PM 10-31-2021
I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street part 1 and 2. I had always noticed that the star of the sequel (Mark Patton)was gay but I had never realized how gay the movie itself was. The reviews of the movie on you tube garner an interesting perspective on the matter.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:50 PM 10-31-2021
Watched The Omen last night and Omen 2 now


These are scary movies and looking forward to 3rd.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:57 PM 10-31-2021
Just watched The Exorcist Directors Cut this weekend. I forgot how slow moving the film was. And all I could think was Linda Blair was like what...12 years old? They had her doing and saying some shit that made me cringe...horrifying film though.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:35 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Just watched The Exorcist Directors Cut this weekend. I forgot how slow moving the film was. And all I could think was Linda Blair was like what...12 years old? They had her doing and saying some shit that made me cringe...horrifying film though.

Read the book.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:59 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Rewatched Chiefs vs. Titans 10/24/21 last night. It was horrifying. Had trouble sleeping...
:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:51 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
So... this was a creepy surprise. Kind of a slow start, but wow by the end I was really impressed. Pretty well done.

yeah I enjoyed that one
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:54 AM 11-02-2021
you guys who haven't seen it, watch "The Night Eats the World"
[Reply]
Page 40 of 41
« First < 303637383940 41 >
Up