ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 157
« First < 57107147153154155156157
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Washington Football Team Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-16-2021
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:41 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Dr. Ben Dover...proctologist.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:30 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
At least he didn't tweet Mahomes should have been benched.
well, there was those going around...

people are fucking dumb. I've lost faith in humanity.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 157
« First < 57107147153154155156157
Up