ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 315
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 PM 03-03-2019
billay may be the worst GM in sandbox

he took a QB with the 30th sack rate in the NFL and chose not to protect him with a single elite OL

it's like king carl putting brodie croyle behind the shitshow of kyle turley and I-65
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:10 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

he took a QB with the 30th sack rate in the NFL and chose not to protect him with a single elite OL

it's like king carl putting brodie croyle behind the shitshow of kyle turley and I-65
I haven't drafted a single offensive player
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I have 3 interior guys who are starters moron
no, sorry, i just looked at your roster

i see one genuine starter, who is below average and played on one of the worst offenses in the NFL...and a bunch of scabs

and having no tackles with Ryan Kerrigan, Trey Flowers, Myles Garrett and Yannick Ngakoue?

you better starting picking linemen NOW buddy boy...or russell wilson is going to be smashed into a thousand pieces

early forecast: billygoats eat shit
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I haven't drafted a single offensive player
that's defensible if you didn't get a shot at an elite QB

you and DJ are doing exactly what you should be doing...BPA, load up on youth, focus on defense, so you can get your QB next year

billay took an elite QB and decided he wanted him dead
[Reply]
InvinciBill 10:16 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
God damnit you did it again...I was gonna take Barr.

SOAFB!!!! Half of Lawrence's team were guys I was going to take w/ the very next pick.
If it makes you feel any better, you haven’t selected a single player that I was targeting in the even rounds.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:17 PM 03-03-2019

you and DJ are doing exactly what you should be doing...BPA, load up on youth, focus on defense, so you can get your QB next year

Excuse me, I have Cody fucking Kessler. All he needs to do is run clock and my stud defense will score enough to win games
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:18 PM 03-03-2019

Now let's be fair - Russ is elite under pressure; one of the best in the league at it (IIRC).

So sure, Wilson's gonna take some sacks. But if there's anyone that can work under pressure and perform, it's him.

When Wilson gets the ball off, it's gonna be alright for him.

I mean if it's Wilson and a patchwork OL or Brees and his new 'less mobile Alex Smith' underneath passing game, I'll take the former.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 PM 03-03-2019

Oh how wrong you are.

I'm building an offense around Fitzbombs to JuJu. It's essentially what you wanted back before you realized what you wanted. Back when you were jerkin' and derpin' to Joe Flacco's horrid accuracy but desperate need to throw the ball far.

It isn't that I was building a team that prioritized the defense - it's that I simply don't need anything more than Fitz and JuJu.

Fuck it, I'm throwing deeeeeeeeep....
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:33 PM 03-03-2019
I see no way you all can compete with the Ermines. We're building a juggernaut. We've got talent all over the board. Except punter, I guess, but that's because we'll have no need for a punter.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:34 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Fuck it, I'm throwing deeeeeeeeep....
To the other team.......
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:35 PM 03-03-2019
computer-generated model of an average billygoats offensive play in 2019:

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:39 PM 03-03-2019
But really, who are we all kidding? We're all competing for second place against the Joplin Mahomeses.
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:41 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
God damnit you did it again...I was gonna take Barr.

SOAFB!!!! Half of Lawrence's team were guys I was going to take w/ the very next pick.
Correct... he took my pick every time he was ahead of me. I hope selfishly that I at least returned the favor once.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:44 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
To the other team.......
Hey, the more time my defense can spend on the field, the better - right?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean if it's Wilson and a patchwork OL or Brees and his new 'less mobile Alex Smith' underneath passing game, I'll take the former.
Patchwork? It's going to be a disaster.

And you're trolling. Brees + Evans + Kelce + the weapons I have targeted...it's going to be L-E-T-H-A-L
[Reply]
Page 65 of 315
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up