ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 35
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram signs with Dolphins
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:33 PM 05-15-2022

Breaking: FA DE Melvin Ingram is signing with the #Dolphins, per source.

The 3x Pro Bowler has 51 career sacks with 74 TFLs and 119 QB hits. Another good move for Chris Grier and the Phins.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 15, 2022

[Reply]
poolboy 05:34 PM 05-16-2022
Thuney would play anywhere they asked him to play ......OBJ not so much?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:36 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Thuney would play anywhere they asked him to play ......OBJ not so much?
Why would you move an above average LT?

Why would you sign a RT contract when you can make LT money elsewhere?

Thuney got paid top G money, but if they permanently moved him to LT, you better believe that his agent would have something to say about that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:48 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I paid Billay for a blow job.

He was going to charge me $10, but all I had was a $100 bill. He gave me $90 back.

How much did the Billay BJ cost?
Your soul, heathen.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:20 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I paid Billay for a blow job.

He was going to charge me $10, but all I had was a $100 bill. He gave me $90 back.

How much did the Billay BJ cost?

[Reply]
Halfcan 06:21 PM 05-16-2022
The local sports guys cried their eyes out all day over Ingram. C Dot is ready to throw the towel in on the season.

How are we ever going to replace that 1 sack?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:21 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Your soul, heathen.
Jokes on you. Billay sucked the soul out of me.
[Reply]
poolboy 06:24 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why would you move an above average LT?

Why would you sign a RT contract when you can make LT money elsewhere?

Thuney got paid top G money, but if they permanently moved him to LT, you better believe that his agent would have something to say about that.
Well then Brown needs to get contract moving cause Verch seems a little frustrated about it and the lack of cap space it could create....OBJ is asking a lot here...top LT money while dragging his feet....
[Reply]
penguinz 06:57 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Well then Brown needs to get contract moving cause Verch seems a little frustrated about it and the lack of cap space it could create....OBJ is asking a lot here...top LT money while dragging his feet....
No reason for him to sign until the cutoff date. Can't be fined for not attending OTAs if you have put your signature on paper yet.
[Reply]
TEX 07:11 PM 05-16-2022
But he gave up a 1ST ROUND PICK!!!
He did give up a 1st round pick. And if you traded OBJ, like the tweet referenced, the "win" of the trade goes with him. Get it now? That was the context. You can staylor that up too now if you want.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:14 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
He did give up a 1st round pick. And if you trade OBJ the "win" of the trade goes with him. Get it now? You can staylor that up too now if you want.
1. I never said anything about trading OBJ.

2. “staylor that up” means being intellectually honest?

3. You still don’t seem to understand how value works.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:16 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He was vastly overrated on here average player that looked way better playing next to shit.
Your statement right here proves you do not have football eyes whatsoever. IF we do not sign ME last year when we did there is a very good chance we don't make it past the first rd of the playoffs let alone make to the AFC game. Our pass rush was so bad at the time he signed that he made a HUGE difference raising our D to at least a competitive level.
[Reply]
TEX 07:19 PM 05-16-2022
You clearly don’t.

If I give you $100, and you give me $50 back, I didn’t give you $100, I gave you $50.
I give away that $50, what do I have? How much total $$$ is gone? That was where I was going.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:21 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I give away that $50, what do I have? How much total $$$ is gone? That was where I was going.
1. Why are you using this dumb OBJ trade scenario that is never going to happen to try to make a point?

2. If they did trade OBJ, they would still be getting value back. That’s how trades work.
[Reply]
TEX 07:23 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Your statement right here proves you do not have football eyes whatsoever. IF we do not sign ME last year when we did there is a very good chance we don't make it past the first rd of the playoffs let alone make to the AFC game. Our pass rush was so bad at the time he signed that he made a HUGE difference raising our D to at least a competitive level.
My statement proves no such thing. But I'm sure you'll go on and on because you think it does. This is what u do every day on this board with anyone who has a different opinion, point, or developing thought different from yours. Nostrastaylor.
[Reply]
TEX 07:25 PM 05-16-2022
1. Why are you using this dumb OBJ trade scenario that is never going to happen to try to make a point?

2. If they did trade OBJ, they would still be getting value back. That’s how trades work.
Because it was posed via a dumbass tweet. I also don't think it would ever happen. I don't have the patience to go on with you about this. You can be right.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 35
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up