ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your first memory in life?
Stewie 03:54 PM 09-29-2011
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:59 PM 09-29-2011
I remember being in a hospital in Peoria, IL.....had some surgeries when I was little because I was premature....don't remember being born, but I remember sitting on an operating table of some sort. I was prob around 1 yrs old.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:23 PM 09-29-2011
I remember falling out of my crib when I was around 2. I guess that was pretty common, I'd always try to climb out of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:29 PM 09-29-2011
I don't remember.
[Reply]
mikey23545 05:30 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD:
Waking up 3 weeks ago naked wondering why my ass hurt.
Buck?
[Reply]
whoman69 05:49 PM 09-29-2011
I remember bits and pieces before I was five like watching Batman and Star Trek way back when. But the first experience I remember is our trip to St. Louis in '68 to watch the Cardinals. They lost to the Pirates that day. My brother got lost as he got separated from us trying to get Orlando Cepeda's autograph. I remember asking my dad why Bob Gibson wasn't pitching. I thought he pitched every day like I did.
[Reply]
chefsos 05:57 PM 09-29-2011
Could be one of these:

I recall standing in the kitchen and watching JFK's funeral on TV. I would have been four then.

My mom had one of those old washers with a wringer on top (kind of like two rolling pins clamped together). It was fascinating, apparently. I climbed up on something next to the washer, stuck my finger in the wringer and it gobbled up my arm to the elbow before someone could shut it off or open it or something.
[Reply]
seclark 05:58 PM 09-29-2011
i'm an old bastard, so 1st grade is about the best i can do.

mrs. davis
first grade teacher and bitch
about 6'4" and 210lbs of pure bitch
her legs looked like groundhogs...hairy...she was a bitch
hunched up shoulders...whiskers on her upper lip. bitch
forced me to eat spinach, saying, "we try everything on our tray". fucking bitch
i puked in her lap...bitch.
had to write on the blackboard 30 times, "i will not throw up in the lunch room." during recess...bitch cunt.
sec
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:06 PM 09-29-2011
I remember when I was five my dad took me down to the boar pen. He gave me gloves that I refused to wear.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:09 PM 09-29-2011
I have several memories from a house that we left when I was four. Probably the earliest memory was sitting in my crib looking out through the slats like a little prison inmate, watching my older sister throw a doll tea party on the floor.

And I think I've told this before, but I also remember my first lie. I was a little nipper sitting in my high chair, and I wanted to get down. That tray was blocking me, but I'd seen my mother take it off and thought, "I can do this." (And I completely remember this, by the way, even the thought process.) So I was fiddling with the clasps underneath the tray and got them off, but hadn't thought about, you know, what would happen to the tray. So it falls off onto the floor making a big constellation of corn kernels and I was thinking, "Well, that's no good." My mother comes over and is grumbling and says, "How did that happen? I must not have hooked it on right", and I thought to myself, "You know, it's probably best if I just keep quiet about this."

And with that, a lifetime of lies and deception was born.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:10 PM 09-29-2011
The most amazing feeling of vaginal wall ever. It was all around me. Just a completely outrageous experience.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:13 PM 09-29-2011
My first birthday. I was sitting in my Mom's lap at a wooden picnic table in our back yard. My oldest sister was sitting next to me. My youngest sister and my brother were running around playing with some of the neighbor kids that had shown up. I was being fed cake. I remember looking up at my middle sister's bedroom window (it was a two story house), trying to see her. I was upset because she had been sent to her room for misbehaving and she didn't get any cake. I confirmed this story with my mother. She was stunned that I remember it, and corroborated every detail.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:15 PM 09-29-2011
Wow, this really aint something I try to remember much because of nightmares I get as a result. As I was 4-5 yo boy my mom would move from town to town hooking up with loser boy friends that would beat me & my brother. One guy would shove me in the trunk of the car and duck tape my brother in the back seat because he didn't want us being brats to each other. I have vivid memories of these things that happened too us.

We were soon taken away from them after the step dad forced a spoon down my throught because I wouldn't eat my peas. FUCK YOU ASS HOLE I STILL WONT EAT PEAS.

God bless our Grandparents for taking us out of hell and adoptiong us. I love them for giving me a home. I sure do miss them :-).
[Reply]
crispystl 06:15 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by chasedude:
I must've been 6 or so, was up on a Sat morning watching cartoons. I heard sirens go by the house and ran out to check and saw this really HUGE house go up in flames.
Your first memory was at age six? You don't remember your first day of school?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:15 PM 09-29-2011
I can remember looking out of my crib as well - I can remember a nearby table that had blocks and stuff on it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:17 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Wow, this really aint something I try to remember much because of nightmares I get as a result. As I was 4-5 yo boy my mom would move from town to town hooking up with loser boy friends that would beat me & my brother. One guy would shove me in the trunk of the car and duck tape my brother in the back seat because he didn't want us being brats to each other. I have vivid memories of these things that happened too us.

We were soon taken away from them after the step dad forced a spoon down my throught because I wouldn't eat my peas. **** YOU ASS HOLE I STILL WONT EAT PEAS.

God bless our Grandparents for taking us out of hell and adoptiong us. I love them for giving me a home. I sure do miss them :-).
Um...my sister had a tea party. With her dolls.

Sorry to hear about your rough start in life. People are, in general, scum. Glad you got out of that situation.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up