ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:49 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I get it. It just gets annoying as **** when it's hammered on over and over. It's about as funny as the whole belize thing that everyone wants to include in every ****ing thread ever created.
I'm kind of fascinated by it. I don't understand how you use something every single day and never figure it out. There's that whole thing about how 10,000 hours of practice makes you an expert, and he's had about 100,000 hours of being around the English language and still can't get it right, or even close. You'd think some improvement would naturally occur when he's constantly hearing people use proper grammar, but apparently not.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:50 AM 03-27-2023
Hahaaaa...when did Cave's username get changed?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm kind of fascinated by it. I don't understand how you use something every single day and never figure it out. There's that whole thing about how 10,000 hours of practice makes you an expert, and he's had about 100,000 hours of being around the English language and still can't get it right, or even close. You'd think some improvement would just naturally occur when he's constantly hearing people use proper grammar.
Proper grammar isn't really that high on a lot of people's lists right now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:55 AM 03-27-2023
I guess not. I don't even really think the guy is dumb, but I just can't figure out why he's not improving naturally due to exposure to more literate people.

I didn't know that he wasn't using an agent. That seems like a bad idea.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:55 AM 03-27-2023
I think a trade here would be beneficial for all parties.

The Ravens couldn't get it done with LJ on a cheap contract. Not gonna happen with a large cap hit.

Maybe a change of scenery for him might get him to be more of a passer. Might.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:56 AM 03-27-2023
If anyone wanted to trade for him he'd have an offer sheet by now.
[Reply]
Spott 09:57 AM 03-27-2023
I'm kind of fascinated by it. I don't understand how you use something every single day and never figure it out. There's that whole thing about how 10,000 hours of practice makes you an expert, and he's had about 100,000 hours of being around the English language and still can't get it right, or even close. You'd think some improvement would naturally occur when he's constantly hearing people use proper grammar, but apparently not.
He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Louisville, although it appears that he took most of his classes at the University of Phoenix.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:58 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think a trade here would be beneficial for all parties.

The Ravens couldn't get it done with LJ on a cheap contract. Not gonna happen with a large cap hit.

Maybe a change of scenery for him might get him to be more of a passer. Might.
Is becoming more of a passer really in his best interest, though? He's really good at one thing, the best in the league at it. You almost need to find an NFC team that has no receivers and see if you can run the guy to a super bowl anomaly.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:58 AM 03-27-2023
I'm going to say something that you're not going to like and I apologize in advance, but I've noticed that Patrick Mahomes II does not appear to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

There! I said it!
[Reply]
DaFace 09:59 AM 03-27-2023
ChatGPT to the rescue!

Originally Posted by :
This is a message from me to all of my fans.

I really appreciate all of the love and support that you always give me, you're all amazing. I want you to know that not everything you hear about me is true. I'm here to answer any questions you have about my future plans.

On March 2nd, I asked the Ravens team if they would trade me to another team, but they weren't willing to offer me what I thought I was worth. I love playing football and my dream is to help a team win the Super Bowl.

However, I had to make a tough decision that was best for my family and me. No matter where my career takes me, I'll always stay connected with my fans in Baltimore and the whole of Maryland. You'll see me again!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If anyone wanted to trade for him he'd have an offer sheet by now.
Eh - offer sheets on a non-exclusive franchise tag are pretty cost prohibitive. 2 first rounders is steep.

He's formally asking the Ravens to do what they've probably been doing anyway - lower their asking price to facilitate a deal and in the process perhaps get him a better contract.

But it's kinda silly of him to think the Ravens aren't doing precisely that right now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:59 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Louisville, although it appears that he took most of his classes at the University of Phoenix.
Oh, my. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:00 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm going to say something that you're not going to like and I apologize in advance, but I've noticed that Patrick Mahomes II does not appear to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

There! I said it!
Then the English language must be wrong on that issue. We should change it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:00 AM 03-27-2023
IDGAF DILLY DILLY!
[Reply]
digger 10:01 AM 03-27-2023
Watch him end up with the Jets...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up