ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 23
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:54 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They almost beat the Bengals with Huntley. Had Jackson played they win that game.
I didn't say if his assessment was correct, but you know what they say about hindsight.

Just because the game was close, doesn't necessarily mean they win if Lamar plays. The Bengals were terrible in that game, and the close game was more about that, than it was about the Ravens playing good football.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:32 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He’s actually addressed this recently:

PCL inflated? :-)

This guy is an utter moron.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:36 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The rumor at the time was that he would've been cleared but that the knee was still 'loose' and he didn't feel comfortable playing on it.

:-)
I hadn’t heard that reported, but if so, him sitting truly sounds like the wise decision. You simply can’t be out there playing his style of football on a wobbly knee.

Hell, I wouldn’t even want Pat out there playing if his knee didn’t feel stable.

Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

We all knew he meant inflamed/swollen :-) At least he’s a lovable goof. His idiocy isn’t hurting anyone but himself.. and time may tell that he never actually hurt himself if he signs for a penny more than $139m guaranteed.
[Reply]
scho63 06:40 PM 03-29-2023
Lamar was so smart to not hire an agent and save money so he could use those savings to help make up for all the lost money it's costing him negotiating his contract.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:42 PM 03-29-2023
I hadn’t heard that reported, but if so, him sitting truly sounds like the wise decision. You simply can’t be out there playing his style of football on a wobbly knee.

Hell, I wouldn’t even want Pat out there playing if his knee didn’t feel stable.

We all knew he meant inflamed/swollen :-) At least he’s a lovable goof. His idiocy isn’t hurting anyone but himself.. and time may tell that he never actually hurt himself if he signs for a penny more than $139m guaranteed.
I hope he sits out this season and then signs for $140m guaranteed next offseason and all the dipshit Lamar apologists spout off like it is some kind of win.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:41 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I didn't say if his assessment was correct, but you know what they say about hindsight.

Just because the game was close, doesn't necessarily mean they win if Lamar plays. The Bengals were terrible in that game, and the close game was more about that, than it was about the Ravens playing good football.
Except Lamar, for all his flaws is a much better QB than Huntley. Plus the Ravens have zero problems beating the Bengals with a healthy Jackson. So correct in hindsight it’s easy to say how the game ends up. But based off history one can make a safe assumption on how it plays out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:35 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Atlanta not in on Lamar puzzles me.

The QB they drafted last year is crap, not a legit starter.

Their head coach runs an offense that could make Lamar work.
Arthur Blank addressed this pretty directly. All the reasons specified in this thread.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:26 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except Lamar, for all his flaws is a much better QB than Huntley. Plus the Ravens have zero problems beating the Bengals with a healthy Jackson. So correct in hindsight it’s easy to say how the game ends up. But based off history one can make a safe assumption on how it plays out.
He has been favored in every playoff game, and he is 1-3. So, it doesn't matter how they played the Bengals in the past, having Lamar at QB doesn't really mean anything in the playoffs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:22 AM 03-30-2023
He’s actually addressed this recently:

His PCL got "inflated". They inserted a bike pump into his knee and pumped it up apparently.

And this guy is representing himself instead of hiring an agent...
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:23 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

Beat me to it.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:34 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He has been favored in every playoff game, and he is 1-3. So, it doesn't matter how they played the Bengals in the past, having Lamar at QB doesn't really mean anything in the playoffs.
Regardless, they are a better team with Lamar than with Huntley. It is safe to say that they had a better chance with him than without, especially against a Bengals team that always has their hands full with the Ravens.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:49 AM 03-30-2023
If anyone doesn't think there is fucking collusion between the owners now.........

Former MVP, sub 30... Can't get ONE TEAM?

You telling me Atlanta and Indy are NOT interested?
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 07:52 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If anyone doesn't think there is fucking collusion between the owners now.........

Before the tag I thought it was odd too, but for two firsts and who knows how much guaranteed money.. Makes sense at this point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:53 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Before the tag I thought it was odd too, but for two firsts and who knows how much guaranteed money.. Makes sense at this point.
Exactly.

It's not collusion, it's common sense.

The guaranteed money thing is just a non-starter, for any QB. Watson's deal is not going to be emulated because it's a horrible deal.

Add in Lamar's playing style, the injury concerns, the draft pick compensation, etc. and it makes complete sense why he's not getting any offers.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:56 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If anyone doesn't think there is ****ing collusion between the owners now.........

Tells you more about Lamar than anything. In a QB hungry league nobody wants to make a monetary or draft pick compensation on him speaks volumes
[Reply]
Page 17 of 23
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up