ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
scho63 02:04 PM 03-27-2023
I would like to take the Wonderwomanlic test.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM 03-27-2023
yes

Patriots owner Robert Kraft said Meek Mill texted him three or four days ago saying Lamar Jackson wanted to come to New England. Kraft responded that would be Bill Belichick’s decision.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:22 PM 03-27-2023
BTW, the wonderlic tests your ability to skip questions. That's it. I took one last week and scored a 40. Highest I've scored is 42. The lowest is mid 20s. It all depends on how disciplined you are at skipping questions. You literally have 12 seconds per question. No use thinking too hard about a math problem and never getting to answer a question like, "what's the 3rd month of the year?" Or, "what's the second day of the week?"
[Reply]
Spott 02:38 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
BTW, the wonderlic tests your ability to skip questions. That's it. I took one last week and scored a 40. Highest I've scored is 42. The lowest is mid 20s. It all depends on how disciplined you are at skipping questions. You literally have 12 seconds per question. No use thinking too hard about a math problem and never getting to answer a question like, "what's the 3rd month of the year?" Or, "what's the second day of the week?"
That explains Kelly and Marino’s low score. Question 15 was “Why should Todd Blackledge be drafted ahead of you?” They inevitably got stuck on a question that only the Chiefs could answer.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 02:46 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I'm so confused by this. The Ravens gave him the non-exclusive franchise tag. So why the **** does he need to ask for a trade? He's free to negotiate with other teams on a deal.
He requested it on the 2nd. Then he was tagged on the 7th

It allowed him to go talk to other team
[Reply]
emaw1979 02:55 PM 03-27-2023
Realistically, what would his options be? A team would have to overhaul their offense to fit his running game and dumb it down for him to succeed. NE probably could because they don't really have an offensive identity now. Tennessee? They drafted a very poor man's version of Lamar. I don't see them wanting to trade him to another AFC team.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:59 PM 03-27-2023
He should go to Washington so he and the other bozo can make fools of themselves together.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:00 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Realistically, what would his options be? A team would have to overhaul their offense to fit his running game and dumb it down for him to succeed. NE probably could because they don't really have an offensive identity now. Tennessee? They drafted a very poor man's version of Lamar. I don't see them wanting to trade him to another AFC team.
WAS
ATL
CAR

maybe MIN.

CAR might be the easiest fit, because they're starting all the way over anyway.

TEN could work, because their passing attack is so simplified anyway.

But his chances of getting to the playoffs are much better in the NFC.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:03 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
WAS
ATL
CAR

maybe MIN.

CAR might be the easiest fit, because they're starting all the way over anyway.

TEN could work, because their passing attack is so simplified anyway.

But his chances of getting to the playoffs are much better in the NFC.
Carolina is drafting their guy. No way there giving up 1-1 for lamar
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:08 PM 03-27-2023
Washington isn't signing him with the team up for sale.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:08 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Carolina is drafting their guy. No way there giving up 1-1 for lamar
Right. Forgot about that. Was just looking at easy fits.

Point is, he'd be in a better spot in the NFC, and any team that's going through rebuild.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:09 PM 03-27-2023
Are we there yet?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:11 PM 03-27-2023
I'm not a Lamar hater, when healthy he is a lot of fun to watch. But no way in hell is he deserving of a top 5 QB contract, his shelf life is too short and once he cant run his arm isn't good enough to win with.

Its just not that complicated to understand.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:18 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Right. Forgot about that. Was just looking at easy fits.

Point is, he'd be in a better spot in the NFC, and any team that's going through rebuild.
No doubt about that
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:41 PM 03-27-2023
A qb who primarily runs can't win the SuperBowl

Lamar wants a trade but the ravens already put him out there for 2 first round picks

nobody wanted him
[Reply]
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up