ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:37 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Now he destroys the females' pelvises.
He wishes. She lives in a 2-bedroom apartment. Its' like a cat version of the state pen.
[Reply]
notorious 12:39 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He wishes. She lives in a 2-bedroom apartment. Its' like a cat version of the state pen.
Please tell me the poor bastard is fixed. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:41 PM 03-24-2023
I like all animals better than at least 50% of the humans I meet. Even snails and mosquitos.

Dogs are cool as hell and so are cats. Cats are like having little miniature leopards sharing your house with you.

If you like animals and you travel a lot, two cats that get along are ideal. You can leave them home for a week and not even need to have anyone check on them.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:41 PM 03-24-2023
When I moved out of the house at age 19, I was sort of an apprectice to a guy who had a wood shop. He had a girlfriend give him a cat. That cat fucking hated him. But for some reason, the cat loved me to death. Everytime I came over she (the cat) was all over me. Since I was kinda lonely in my apartment, when he asked if I wanted the damn cat I could take her, so I took her home. Me and that cat got along great. She would kill all the roaches in my shitty little apartment, and liked to be pet and was generally a "cool cat". Since then I've been married with 2 kids, and we always had cats. Shit, we have 2 now.

I never felt like a beta for owning a cat. But, I suppose a true "beta" doesn't know he's a beta...

Fuck you, my cat was awesome.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:41 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Please tell me the poor bastard is fixed. :-)
He is now. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:42 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
When I moved out of the house at age 19, I was sort of an apprectice to a guy who had a wood shop. He had a girlfriend give him a cat. That cat fucking hated him. But for some reason, the cat loved me to death. Everytime I came over she (the cat) was all over me. Since I was kinda lonely in my apartment, when he asked if I wanted the damn cat I could take her, so I took her home. Me and that cat got along great. She would kill all the roaches in my shitty little apartment, and liked to be pet and was generally a "cool cat". Since then I've been married with 2 kids, and we always had cats. Shit, we have 2 now.

I never felt like a beta for owning a cat. But, I suppose a true "beta" doesn't know he's a beta...

Fuck you, my cat was awesome.
That's cats for you. Flighty, fickle, and fleeting. You might as well date a serial cheater.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:43 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:

That made me like cats even more. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:46 PM 03-24-2023
This reeks of a Vladimir_Kyrilytch mult.

Or is everyone in Oregon this fucking weird?
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:46 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I know people love their cats (love you Mr. Blowfish!) but I just can't see why somebody would want to own one over a dog. If you want somebody to ignore you, do the opposite of what you say, and only decide to give you love when THEY feel like it, go get married.
We have one that adores us, me especially, as much as any golden retriever would. Follows me around, fetches things, paces around waiting for me when I'm gone or watches from the upstairs window. Not every cat is aloof or mercurial, though I grant that is more the norm.

He sleeps on top of my gym shoes or in a pile of my gym clothes, if that isn't love...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:47 PM 03-24-2023
Cat ownership is a feminine trait. Men own bears that eat cocaine.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:47 PM 03-24-2023
Barn cats are acceptable. Fuck mice.
[Reply]
notorious 12:49 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Barn cats are acceptable. **** mice.
This.

Those little fucks don't eat the shit, they eat the expensive electronic wiring shit for some goddamn reason.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:49 PM 03-24-2023
The only reason that a cat would ignore you is if you ignore it. My cats were just as friendly as dogs, and they were as graceful as Baryshnikov. Plus, a dog is a deputy who needs you to make all the decisions, and a cat is a trained sniper running point with you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:50 PM 03-24-2023
The cat's in the cradle and a silver spoon...

Smelly cat
[Reply]
tredadda 12:52 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up