ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 258
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:38 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Washington has no need for CEH. They have Brian Robinson and Antonio Gibson. Both of those guys do their jobs better than CEH does.
Yeah but coaches like to bring in their guys to teach the system.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:00 PM 03-05-2023
I see so much crap about Chiefs trading/FA going away etc

Just dont know what to believe anymore.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:52 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
If JuJu is going to get 18 million a year, it’s not going to be from us. Just no way.

We’ll find another veteran looking for a 1 year prove it deal and Mahomes will save his career just like he did JJSS. No way in hell is JuJu an 18 million a year guy. Just can’t do it.
Exactly how I feel. I love what Juju helped us win, but no way is he worth that. We could get a much better weapon with that kinda money. And we don’t have that kinda money (but obviously Bleach can make it). I have a feeling Vatch has a plan that none of us has even thought about yet. And we’re all gonna say “WIZARD” when it comes to fruition!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:54 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Yeah but coaches like to bring in their guys to teach the system.
I don’t Belize they’ll give up anything more than a 6th for him. But who knows. Fleece em, Burnt Peach!!
[Reply]
New World Order 09:58 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
If JuJu is going to get 18 million a year, it’s not going to be from us. Just no way.

We’ll find another veteran looking for a 1 year prove it deal and Mahomes will save his career just like he did JJSS. No way in hell is JuJu an 18 million a year guy. Just can’t do it.
I just have a feeling Beckham comes here on a 1-year deal. It’s a perfect situation for him to come to KC in hopes to get a bigger deal, just like JuJu.

Stars are aligning
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:39 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I just have a feeling Beckham comes here on a 1-year deal. It’s a perfect situation for him to come to KC in hopes to get a bigger deal, just like JuJu.

Stars are aligning
Beckhams to old imo to take a 1 year prove it. He will probably just play out year to year to whoever pats.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:40 PM 03-05-2023

Stars are aligning
I'm letting you know right now. There is zero chance Odell signs with the Chiefs. Zero. Veach knows a scam when he sees one.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:43 PM 03-05-2023
Man, even if it's convenient and doable money-wise, I kind of don't want to see us prioritizing running it back as some offseason goal like it was in 2020.

Let's let a handful of them walk. Maybe even a majority. Go out and find some more Carlos Dunlaps. No, I'm not going to whine if we bring back our good players or go sign somebody kind of expensive, but let's keep the overall team as hungry as possible for more.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:46 PM 03-05-2023

Stars are aligning
I like Juju a lot and wouldn't mind seeing him re-sign, but what he does earn this year will be almost entirely due to a dry ass FA WR market. Statistically, he didn't do much to raise his stock compared to when he was in Pittsburgh
[Reply]
scho63 02:29 AM 03-06-2023

Stars are aligning
OBJ ain't coming to KC.

You dreamers need to wale up. :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:47 AM 03-06-2023
Veach went for Beckham before he joined the Rams and we were linked with him again last season. If anyone has paid attention to Brett's tendencies he usually goes back for former targets. He did it with Juju, Toney, Hitches, Watkins etc so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he went back to OBJ tbh.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:08 AM 03-06-2023
$18m for JuJu is a tough pill to swallow, but it's probably about his value on today's WR market. It's not that I don't like his game, but wondering if his 933 yards couldn't be replaced by another reliable slot for less.
[Reply]
thabear04 07:58 AM 03-06-2023

Report: Allen Robinson gets permission to seek trade. https://t.co/gXHIHl8K6l

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 6, 2023

[Reply]
O.city 08:01 AM 03-06-2023
Rams will eat a bunch of his salary.

I am a .....maybe?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:04 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Rams will eat a bunch of his salary.

I am a .....maybe?

What if we pissed away our first rounder on him? Would that make you happy?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 258
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up