ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 258
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:02 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He wouldn't be a giant JuJu.

6'3'' and 245 lbs makes him a fairly good size receiver, yes. But there are bigger WRs out there. And it makes him a pretty damn small TE.

And we're talking a 4.6 maybe 4.7 40 here. Even JuJu moved better than that.

Kincaid is a classic tweener, IMO. He's Trey McBride 2.0.

It doesn't make him a big JuJu - it makes him a sllooooooow Drake London.
Well, last year I was one of a handful of people here that thought London wasn't going to bust so we are getting somewhere here.

:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:03 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Marvin Jones is washed guys.
Yeah but he's good depth for that team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:04 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Well, last year I was one of a handful of people here that thought London wasn't going to bust so we are getting somewhere here.

:-)
If Drake London recovered poorly from an Achilles tear he'd be Dalton Kincaid.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:06 PM 03-29-2023
If Drake London recovered poorly from an Achilles tear he'd be Dalton Kincaid.
Did you like London last year pre-draft?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:23 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Did you like London last year pre-draft?
I had him at 4/5 among the WRS, IIRC. Wilson and Olave were my top two and I'd still take both of them over London.
[Reply]
Cosmos 04:42 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How about Aiyuk? He's 25, I think, with two years left on his rookie deal, I think. He's not a top-15 WR, but he's pretty good. Would probably be a good fit, and he probably would be able to produce from day 1. Would he be worth a 2nd?

This is just a hypothetical; there's no indication that Sf wants to trade him, but if they were thinking about the future after this season, he'd probably be one of the players on their roster they'd consider moving.
Let’s get a 5-6th back, and I could see it.

Our needs for a LONG term LT/RT inthe draft would do Sooo much for the roster/cap. Would mean we would be looking at a draft project at DT/DE.

Tthe way I see it, in order is RT/LT..Rush End…WR…DT.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:49 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Let’s get a 5-6th back, and I could see it.

Our needs for a LONG term LT/RT inthe draft would do Sooo much for the roster/cap. Would mean we would be looking at a draft project at DT/DE.

Tthe way I see it, in order is RT/LT..Rush End…WR…DT.
We just signed a LT to a long-term deal?

I've been informed that we would have multiple options for a decent EDGE in the draft.

Aiyuk would be able to contribute from day 1, and there's no indication that any WR we draft in the 2nd/3rd/4th would be able to contribute immediately. The story I'm reading says that most WRs we could draft will need seasoning before being able to contribute consistently. They'd most likely be WR4/5s until at least next season, from what I'm hearing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:09 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
We just signed a LT to a long-term deal?

I've been informed that we would have multiple options for a decent EDGE in the draft.

Aiyuk would be able to contribute from day 1, and there's no indication that any WR we draft in the 2nd/3rd/4th would be able to contribute immediately. The story I'm reading says that most WRs we could draft will need seasoning before being able to contribute consistently. They'd most likely be WR4/5s until at least next season, from what I'm hearing.
They aren't trading Aiyuk.

At least not this season. Unless someone just blows them away (like maaaybe a 2nd this year and a 1st next).

But they've gotten him into their cap this year, they have 5th year option on him next year and they have designs on contending before cap issues cause some real headaches for them.

They're not moving Aiyuk unless they get a Godfather offer. A late 2nd ain't that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:13 PM 03-29-2023
They aren't trading Aiyuk.

At least not this season. Unless someone just blows them away (like maaaybe a 2nd this year and a 1st next).

But they've gotten him into their cap this year, they have 5th year option on him next year and they have designs on contending before cap issues cause some real headaches for them.

They're not moving Aiyuk unless they get a Godfather offer. A late 2nd ain't that.
Well, yeah. I mentioned that above. It was just a hypothetical. As in, "what would be acceptable by CP in terms of draft picks?" kind of thing. I'm bored, so I'm throwing things against the wall for fun.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:31 PM 03-29-2023

The Ravens reportedly tried to sign QB Baker Mayfield, but Mayfield declined an offer to join the Baltimore depth chart. https://t.co/W8uB0bSawp

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 29, 2023

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:45 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
That's fair.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:47 PM 03-29-2023
Dang, Marvin Jones signed with DET on the cheap. That would've been great.

https://www.nfl.com/news/wr-marvin-j...-deal-with-lio
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:09 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Dang, Marvin Jones signed with DET on the cheap. That would've been great.

https://www.nfl.com/news/wr-marvin-j...-deal-with-lio
You guys realize he's a JAG right?
[Reply]
scho63 07:27 PM 03-29-2023
If the Cards don't trade Hopkins for decent draft capital, they surpass the Browns in stupidity.

The Cards are the OLDEST roster in the NFL and are the most fucked franchise at this point.

They won't be good for at least 3-4 years.

The natives out here in Phoenix area are hopeless. LOL
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:50 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You guys realize he's a JAG right?
We love old slow JAGs here at chiefsplanet.com
[Reply]
Page 220 of 258
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230 > Last »
Up