ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Postseason gear thread
Hammock Parties 10:25 AM 01-30-2023
Post your favorites here! I won't be pulling the trigger until the Lombardi is home, but this is a Conf. Champ to be celebrated for sure if we do.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...:i-r12c0:po-36

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...:i-r21c2:po-65

[Reply]
KCUnited 09:22 PM 02-08-2023
Its not playoff branded gear but I'd been in the market for just the right something that intersects at the crossroads of Cousin Eddie and Ric Flair to wear while getting in and out of the pool during the winter months and this robe delivered today.

Y'all and my neighbors can picture me strollin'

[Reply]
staylor26 09:28 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Its not playoff branded gear but I'd been in the market for just the right something that intersects at the crossroads of Cousin Eddie and Ric Flair to wear while getting in and out of the pool during the winter months and this robe delivered today.

Imagine getting sloppy toppy in that after the SB victory with a nice joint.

That sounds like heaven to me.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:44 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine getting sloppy toppy in that after the SB victory with a nice joint.

That sounds like heaven to me.
That’s right.

Chick-fil-Atio is open every Sunday in this thing.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:02 PM 02-08-2023

I literally have this robe and wear it in public sometimes when I'm full Chiefs celebratory troll
[Reply]
Pointer19 10:48 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I literally have this robe and wear it in public sometimes when I'm full Chiefs celebratory troll
Don't be shy, send a link.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:57 AM 02-09-2023

I sat behind a guy at a game that wore one of those and had "The Dude" written on the back. He had long hair and a goatee and looked like Lebowski. It was quite the image. It was freezing and he looked like all he had on was that robe and a small layer. Dude's a beast. Bet I have pictures somewhere.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:05 AM 02-09-2023

I've always wanted one of those, but I never pulled the trigger. Because of the climate I live in, I'm sure I'd never wear it
[Reply]
crispystl 08:36 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
hard pass

https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...z-9-4017612511

Looks like a car seat.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 02-09-2023
What I have always wondered is why Chiefs SB jerseys never have that Captain patch on them if you are looking to buy one. I get regular season versions as they don't wear them. To me for them to be truly authentic the Captain patch needs to be on there along with the SB patch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Looks like a car seat.
let's ride!
[Reply]
SupDock 02:31 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What I have always wondered is why Chiefs SB jerseys never have that Captain patch on them if you are looking to buy one. I get regular season versions as they don't wear them. To me for them to be truly authentic the Captain patch needs to be on there along with the SB patch.
And offer stitched numbers, damnit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:32 PM 02-09-2023
hard pass

https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...z-9-4017612511

These are fresh. But im too simple of a man to spend $200 on a sweater.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 02-09-2023
SB whites

Get ready for @Chiefs ��SUPER RED FRIDAY��with new #SuperBowl jerseys featuring the Super Bowl LVII patch! These will go fast, so grab yours here at our Stadium Pro Shop in time for Sunday and before they sell out! We’re open 9am-7pm today through Saturday (closed Sunday). pic.twitter.com/kmR76ffsuc

— Kansas City Chiefs Pro Shop (@kcchiefsproshop) February 9, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 02:52 PM 02-09-2023
**** yes, hyvee

Can that be ordered online for us out of towners?
[Reply]
007 10:26 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63:
Can that be ordered online for us out of towners?

That's not what he said
[Reply]
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up