ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 333
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:02 AM 01-01-2023

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:25 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
https://youtu.be/K3TmSNg9ffE

Can’t embed but there’s a clip
Location is good, going over the highway is dumb. Still going to be in the East Village.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 03:49 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
https://youtu.be/K3TmSNg9ffE

Can’t embed but there’s a clip
really like the exterior design. the inside looks a little bland, but i get the feeling they didn't spend too much time on that.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:11 PM 03-29-2023
You guys better ****ing like the look of the new stadium cause you're the ones that will be paying for it. If you don't, the team won't make as much money, and they will be financially limited. They'd have to sign crappy players that couldn't even be described as has-beens, but more like, coulda-beens. Players like Jordan Lyles and Jackie Bradley Junior. Could you imagine such a state of affairs?

Vote yes on unending tax increases for a new stadium for the Royals! If you don't, the team won't be able to afford to pay Zack Greinke into his 50's. And it would be your fault.

ETA: I'm against taxpayer funded stadiums, particularly for teams that should probably be contracted for noncompetitiveness. I didn't mean to bring politics up in the lounge and this is the one thread that I would be legit upset to be booted from, so I'll leave it there, mods, to be safe.
[Reply]
cmh6476 04:34 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
You guys better ****ing like the look of the new stadium cause you're the ones that will be paying for it. If you don't, the team won't make as much money, and they will be financially limited. They'd have to sign crappy players that couldn't even be described as has-beens, but more like, coulda-beens. Players like Jordan Lyles and Jackie Bradley Junior. Could you imagine such a state of affairs?

Vote yes on unending tax increases for a new stadium for the Royals! If you don't, the team won't be able to afford to pay Zack Greinke into his 50's. And it would be your fault.

ETA: I'm against taxpayer funded stadiums, particularly for teams that should probably be contracted for noncompetitiveness. I didn't mean to bring politics up in the lounge and this is the one thread that I would be legit upset to be booted from, so I'll leave it there, mods, to be safe.
at the same time, Kansas City without the Chiefs and royals would be Omaha, basically.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 04:39 PM 03-29-2023
like it or not, the royals will be playing baseball in a new stadium by 2030. i'd prefer that stadium be in kansas city and not somewhere else.

you can try to fight the good fight, but you will regret it.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:44 PM 03-29-2023
Where every you go, there you are....you can't solve this problem with a geographical relocation....product comes first
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:46 PM 03-29-2023
The people of San Diego fought the good fight. They straight up voted no on the Chargers cry of poverty, and said "go on and do it then" when the Spanos family threatened to move. I haven't met a San Diegan that laments the loss of the Chargers either. It's 75 degrees there and sunny on Christmas Day. You can fly kites on the sandy sunny warm beaches there before heading home early to make sure you make Thanksgiving Dinner at the in-laws.

I think the fine citizens of Missouri should give the Royals the San Diego Charger treatment. Oh no, we could lose our 70 game winning organization if we did that. Big deal. I'll teach you how to ice fish. Might sound boring, but ice fishing is really just a northerner's excuse to get away from the wife for a few hours and be able to drink whiskey with the bros. It's a good time.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 04:54 PM 03-29-2023
I haven't met a San Diegan that laments the loss of the Chargers either. It's 75 degrees there and sunny on Christmas Day. You can fly kites on the sandy sunny warm beaches there before heading home early to make sure you make Thanksgiving Dinner at the in-laws.
ok cool bro, pretty sure that doesn't describe KC.
[Reply]
kstater 05:18 PM 03-29-2023
The people of San Diego fought the good fight. They straight up voted no on the Chargers cry of poverty, and said "go on and do it then" when the Spanos family threatened to move. I haven't met a San Diegan that laments the loss of the Chargers either. It's 75 degrees there and sunny on Christmas Day. You can fly kites on the sandy sunny warm beaches there before heading home early to make sure you make Thanksgiving Dinner at the in-laws.

I think the fine citizens of Missouri should give the Royals the San Diego Charger treatment. Oh no, we could lose our 70 game winning organization if we did that. Big deal. I'll teach you how to ice fish. Might sound boring, but ice fishing is really just a northerner's excuse to get away from the wife for a few hours and be able to drink whiskey with the bros. It's a good time.
Your and idiot.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:43 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
ok cool bro, pretty sure that doesn't describe KC.
I'll teach you to ice fish.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:10 PM 03-29-2023
I'll teach you to ice fish.
That where you hide the bodies? Under the ice?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:54 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That where you hide the bodies? Under the ice?
If you must know about my serial killing ways, I prefer human livers with fava beans and a nice Chianti.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:13 PM 03-29-2023
They aren't moving either way.. stop it
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:42 PM 03-29-2023

Details on pay increases in the minor leagues:

Complex league: From $4,800 per year to $19,800
Low-A: $11,000 to $26,200
High-A: $11,000 to $27,300
AA: $13,800 to $30,250
AAA: $17,500 to $35,800

Players will be paid almost year-round, aside from a six-week break in the winter.

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) March 30, 2023

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:34 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
at the same time, Kansas City without the Chiefs and royals would be Omaha, basically.
You must not get out much
[Reply]
Page 45 of 333
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up