ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefsaholic - robbed a bank
Dante84 04:49 PM 12-19-2022
So, the guy who wears the wolf suit and does the hype videos and goes to every game and makes funny memes disappears from Twitter over the weekend, with no posts from the Texans games.

Lots of people in “Chiefs Twitter” were worried about him since he normally tweets a ton.

Turns out the dude ****ing robbed a bank. Can’t make this shit up.

:-)OOO CHIEFSAHOLIC BRO https://t.co/QziLGJlTaK

— Stefan ��*��️ (@ChiefsPIsWin_) December 19, 2022

Welp don't expect him in any future chiefs games... pic.twitter.com/sivNPJW5Dm

— Carson Hudkins ����CHIEFS �� (11-3) �� (@Carson_Hudkins) December 19, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 07:58 PM 03-29-2023
Give him a car and 500 cash and he can get into Mexico.

Drive the speed limit, check your blinkers. Once he is out of KC there is nothing in his way.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:43 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This asshole is the most worthless piece of SHIT I can imagine. How this piece of shit pulled off what he did is truly amazing but so very wrong. THIS IS NOT what Chiefs Kingdom stands for. He will be captured and I hope castrated! END THIS ALREADY!
Show us on the doll where the bank robber touched you.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:01 PM 03-29-2023
This asshole is the most worthless piece of SHIT I can imagine. How this piece of shit pulled off what he did is truly amazing but so very wrong. THIS IS NOT what Chiefs Kingdom stands for. He will be captured and I hope castrated! END THIS ALREADY!
I find that hard to believe since you live in Baton Rouge. Which has one of the highest crime rates in the country.

What he did is like a normal Sunday afternoon for half the residents of where you live.
[Reply]
srvy 09:56 PM 03-29-2023
I thought maybe he attended the 101 awards. Guess not!
[Reply]
jettio 09:54 AM 03-30-2023
Since the bank branch where the alleged robbery occurred was the Tulsa Teachers Credit Union, maybe they would not press charges if he agrees to a diversion program where he wears the safety sash and helps kids cross street, sharpens all the pencils, cleans the erasers, re-shelves the library books and helps each class with the Christmas program.

Damn shame that the feds get all worked up about the federally insured credit union thing.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:57 AM 03-30-2023
Don't worry guys, give it a few days and Stryker will change his mind and say the guy walks on water and we should all be so lucky to meet him one day and shake his hand for being a beacon of light in Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:01 AM 03-30-2023
Why do you only capitalize certain words? If it's for emphasis...then you're kind of killing the point of it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:09 AM 03-30-2023
You seem to be taking this very personally.

This guy lived close to you?
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:52 AM 03-30-2023
I work at a bank. I’m glad I never had to deal with him other than to laugh at sone of his schtick on Twitter.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:58 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why do you only capitalize certain words? If it's for emphasis...then you're kind of killing the point of it.
IMO, PIECE of shit would have been better, to highlight Chiefsaholic being only a partial shit and not the whole shit.... perhaps pinched off or from a poop knife.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:59 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
IMO, PIECE of shit would have been better, to highlight Chiefsaholic being only a partial shit and not the whole shit.... perhaps pinched off or from a poop knife.
I haven't been able to locate a decent poop knife.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:07 AM 03-30-2023
He is probably the wolf of Albert Street Belize City by now
[Reply]
alanm 11:13 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'm sure he's really psyched about the draft being in KC and will try to sneak in.

I can't believe all those clowns being so happy to draft Fischer. Chiefsaholic nonwithstanding. :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:22 AM 03-30-2023
If he was a superfan of any other team he'd remind me a lot of Ed Reed's brother but since he's one of ours I see a lot of DB Cooper in the kid
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:24 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
If he was a superfan of any other team he'd remind me a lot of Ed Reed's brother but since he's one of ours I see a lot of DB Cooper in the kid
One part Robin Hood, one part Jesus.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up