ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 297 of 435
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307347397 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:22 AM 08-11-2021
You do a cycle before camp starts. Not 2 days before preseason starts…
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:22 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
^ Roots against Chiefs players we are counting on to have a big year.
How is saying he sucks rooting against him and outside of his first year, who the hell has been counting on Frank Clark to have a big year?

There's been 2 Chiefs players I've actively rooted against

Matt Cassel
Alex Smith

And I damn sure never counted on them to have big seasons or lead us to success.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:05 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nah he looks like hes going about half speed like hes working on something. Brown looks pretty good in those like an absolute unit who has some good foot work. I wouldnt put much stock into those videos either way.
Yep, looks like he's working on not getting run 10 yards up the field and out of the play. I'm staying hopeful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Coming from the fattest fucking loser on this site.

I don’t know why I’m defending Clark, don’t particularly care for him, but sit the fuck down.
34-inch waist

stfu
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:29 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
You do a cycle before camp starts. Not 2 days before preseason starts…
The guys that take stuff don't cycle, they are on and have been on since college. There are PED's that are in and out of your system in less than 24hrs, more than enough time since they get I believe a 1 or 2 day notice to be at the facility on X date for testing. They run maintenance dosages during the season and blast during the off.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:54 PM 08-12-2021
Think he sucks, and think he's a non-entity in terms of bringing consistent pressure to QBs. I doubt there's anyone who won't be glad to see the back of that contract which says something. Glad he stepped up in the playoffs, good luck to him when he goes.

Also not that bothered. Jones is going to give OLs fits going across the line and finding the weak links. Reckon between him at DE and Charlton and Danna stepping up Clark's snaps will reduce and we'll be none the worse for it. Best case scenario in a contract year and with Reed and others giving him better opportunities, he steps up. Worst case he's still shit and we're still better.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:02 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
The guys that take stuff don't cycle, they are on and have been on since college. There are PED's that are in and out of your system in less than 24hrs, more than enough time since they get I believe a 1 or 2 day notice to be at the facility on X date for testing. They run maintenance dosages during the season and blast during the off.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cycling usually in reference to anabolic steroids? The reason I ask is because there aren't any anabolic steroids that are only in a person's system for 24 hrs. It takes at least a few days for the body to filter those out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:58 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Think he sucks, and think he's a non-entity in terms of bringing consistent pressure to QBs. I doubt there's anyone who won't be glad to see the back of that contract which says something. Glad he stepped up in the playoffs, good luck to him when he goes.

Also not that bothered. Jones is going to give OLs fits going across the line and finding the weak links. Reckon between him at DE and Charlton and Danna stepping up Clark's snaps will reduce and we'll be none the worse for it. Best case scenario in a contract year and with Reed and others giving him better opportunities, he steps up. Worst case he's still shit and we're still better.
Your posts have been good so far. Welcome to CP.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:10 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How is saying he sucks rooting against him and outside of his first year, who the hell has been counting on Frank Clark to have a big year?

There's been 2 Chiefs players I've actively rooted against

Matt Cassel
Alex Smith

And I damn sure never counted on them to have big seasons or lead us to success.
So betting every penny you have against Frank having a good year- is Not rooting against him?

Chiefs are counting on him to have a good year, so that is all that really matters.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:31 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
34-inch waist

stfu
Daaaaamn u sexy
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:32 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So betting every penny you have against Frank having a good year- is Not rooting against him?

Chiefs are counting on him to have a good year, so that is all that really matters.
Betting against something isn't even remotely the same thing as rooting against.

That reasoning doesn't even make sense. I'd bet everything I own that my kid doesn't become president of the US. That doesn't mean I'm rooting against her. Itd be an easy bet to double my money. Betting everything I own that Frank Clark doesnt get 12 sacks is also an easy way to double my money. Doesn't mean I'm rooting against them.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:35 AM 08-13-2021
Betting against something isn't even remotely the same thing as rooting against.

That reasoning doesn't even make sense. I'd bet everything I own that my kid doesn't become president of the US. That doesn't mean I'm rooting against her. Itd be an easy bet to double my money. Betting everything I own that Frank Clark doesnt get 12 sacks is also an easy way to double my money. Doesn't mean I'm rooting against them.
Even when, really, you're betting that you'll double your money for your grandkids? :-)

I agree though, Frank Clark getting 12 sacks is highly unlikely based upon recent performance.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:33 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Your posts have been good so far. Welcome to CP.
I'm probably full of shit, but cheers.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:38 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Even when, really, you're betting that you'll double your money for your grandkids? :-)

I agree though, Frank Clark getting 12 sacks is highly unlikely based upon recent performance.
He isn't getting 12. He'll be lucky to get 10. Also 90% of his sacks are coverage sacks anyway.

Dudes a role player getting paid like a superstar sucks but hey least we got a solid playoff run out of him year Chiefs won SB.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:46 AM 08-13-2021

If you bet everything you own against Clark getting 12 sacks, and he has 11 going into the last couple of games...

I'm thinking you are going to be rooting against Clark to get number 12.
[Reply]
Page 297 of 435
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307347397 > Last »
Up