ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 107
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
wazu 10:44 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The Chiefs are the most successful they have been in a LONG time and it's been at the helm of Andy Reid. For KK to constantly criticize Reid and the Chiefs due to his pure hatred for Tyreek Hill is disgusting.

KK is a hateful piece of shit who is supposed to be a professional.

He even treats his callers like shit.
In fairness, his callers deserve it.
[Reply]
wazu 10:47 PM 06-24-2019
Kietzman's comments were indefensible, and he has the worst show on 810. That said, his show is better than anything on 610.
[Reply]
srvy 10:52 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Kietzman's comments were indefensible, and he has the worst show on 810. That said, his show is better than anything on 610.
I do agree with this but its far from a complement of his show.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:19 PM 06-24-2019
In any work situation, the minute you talk shit about one of your coworkers family or kids expect to get your ass kicked.
[Reply]
chinaski 11:32 PM 06-24-2019
I am a radio broadcaster in a Major Market, not sports, but a broadcaster regardless. I would be fired for less. A LOT LESS. Cracking the mic carries great responsibility, actions and words have consequences.

I am always mindful, respectful and thoughtful EVERY SINGLE TIME I am live on the air. ALWAYS.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:39 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
Wasn't this scumbag got busted for a DUI while he was getting a blowjob from the intern, while he was married?

Then he ended up marrying that intern?
The guy is another level hypocrite...all these broadcasters/journalists are completely full of shit when is comes to their "holier-than-thou" judgements. "Do as I say...not as I live".
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:55 PM 06-24-2019
KK has gone out of his way to attack the organization before all the facts are known, now he’s crying because he’s not getting the same benefit of the doubt he wouldn’t give Tyreek. KC may not be able to make him get fired but you can make his business suffer financially.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:55 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Kiezman shit.

Hot-taked the fact that Reid's son died so he's clearly not good good at discipline.

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/kans...reek-hill.html

He's such a fucking cumstain. He had to fill air because he never bothers to do his goddamn homework and in a desperate attempt to fill time (along with his never-ending need to speak down to everyone and grandstand), he stumbled onto that little nugget.

Why? Because shit like this is what you have to go to when you have nothing of substance to add and you're a haughty, condescending prick.
Originally Posted by tk13:

What in the hell. Never thought Keitzman would attempt professional hari-kari while live broadcasting. At least not like this.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:06 AM 06-25-2019
Karma just buried his career...the universe is a better place now. Florio is next....
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:08 AM 06-25-2019
Bravo, KK.
What a chode.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:31 AM 06-25-2019
Same BS any person with a microphone can spout. Just another desperate loudmouth trying to remain relevant.

He tried to say Mahomes sucked for a long time. Who still listens to him?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:49 AM 06-25-2019
If your scorching hot sports take involves bringing up the head coach's dead son, you might want to punch yourself in the face and reassess the situation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:57 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
If your scorching hot sports take involves bringing up the head coach's dead son, you might want to punch yourself in the face and reassess the situation.
Well...like the hacks at the KC star, they got what they wished for...a national story. All it took was sacrificing every last ounce of integrity/empathy a human can possess.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:00 AM 06-25-2019
He's had the highest-rated sports show for years, and it's top 3 or 4 in the city overall in his time slot. Nothing is going to happen to him, especially long-term. He'll say he was misunderstood, but apologize for making a poor decision to reference his family, and the world will move on.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:07 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He's had the highest-rated sports show for years, and it's top 3 or 4 in the city overall in his time slot. Nothing is going to happen to him, especially long-term. He'll say he was misunderstood, but apologize for making a poor decision to reference his family, and the world will move on.
Pretty much...he'll be on the air tomorrow, apologizing....not because he means it...but because he needs to lie his way out of a hole he dug.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 107
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up