ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 107
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:06 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
KKK got ratio'd so hard

458-6-13

:-)

toss a die

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:06 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Congrats KK, you're famous.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:07 PM 06-24-2019
He definitely needs to be made to apologize and not be allowed to backtrack the comments. Perhaps a suspension as well or some more restricted Chiefs access. But I have hard time agreeing with him being fired for this or for groups to start demanding a change. Now if the listeners stop listening or advertisers stop spending their money for a long enough time wherein this incident starts it all and it is enough for them to need to make a change then so be it.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:11 PM 06-24-2019
KK done let the shit go bad.... If anything it will be entertaining at 2 pm tomorrow to listen to this douchebag try to weasel his way out of this... Probably going to blame everyone but himself.... The fact is... he implied that he was talking about Reids dead son...
[Reply]
tk13 10:12 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
KK done let the shit go bad.... If anything it will be entertaining at 2 pm tomorrow to listen to this douchebag try to weasel his way out of this... Probably going to blame everyone but himself.... The fact is... he implied that he was talking about Reids dead son...
I'm skeptical he'll ever be fired, but I'd be surprised if he was on the air tomorrow, whether it's a suspension or given some "days off." This has gotten too much national traction to let him on the air tomorrow. He'll be too radioactive for guests and it's way too risky to take callers. Then again the ratings would probably be through the roof because it'd probably be a circus.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:20 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I'm skeptical he'll ever be fired, but I'd be surprised if he was on the air tomorrow, whether it's a suspension or given some "days off." This has gotten too much national traction to let him on the air tomorrow. He'll be too radioactive for guests and it's way too risky to take callers. Then again the ratings would probably be through the roof because it'd probably be a circus.
I would predict a lot of call-in questions like, "Mr. Keitzman, I suspect your grandparents are dead. Should I presume that you were a terrible grandson who had no interest or ability in loving your family?"
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:21 PM 06-24-2019
The NBA forced a billionaire to sell his team.

Chad Boger can force Keitzman to sell his stake in the station.
[Reply]
Sully 10:22 PM 06-24-2019
Forget that he said something stupid. Kietzman is just simply bad radio. He's not terribly knowledgeable about sports, at times aggressively so, he's uber-defensive when challenged, and he so quickly became that which he used to gain popularity (ripping on Don Fortune for being too corporate) that it's comical.
But he gets listeners. For some reason there is a base of folks who enjoy listening to his golf stories and listening to his lame arguments with overmatched Jack Harry.

He won't be fired. He will barely apologize, and claim we are all simply misunderstanding him, and move on, just as he moved on from the massive NFL drug ring he had inside info on from FBI sources.

Just don't listen to him. Be a part of making him irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:23 PM 06-24-2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:35 PM 06-24-2019

Many in our industry don’t understand that in creating your next “hot take” some things are completely out of bounds. This is flat out disgraceful. #jackassery https://t.co/aqNeRYwySW

— John Kincade (@JohnKincade) June 25, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'll bet KK's praying for a distraction right about now.

:-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:41 PM 06-24-2019
HAHAHAHAH, Couldn't have happened to a better guy.... not.

Fucking douchebag needs to GO.
One person on this earth I'd like to knock the fuck out.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:41 PM 06-24-2019
Clay,

Meme idea.... You as bane from Batman, plane scene.... KK as CIA agent.... the fire rises... you get the picture
[Reply]
el borracho 10:42 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean if any of us were tasked with filling 15 hours of airtime a week we'd have been fired long ago. So in that regard, I guess it's not too shocking he's finally in some pretty deep shit. Give someone a hot mic for long enough and sooner or later they're gonna say something stupid.

But were it any of us we'd have been fired for calling Scott Pioli a cock-guzzler and wishing that Jovan would've at least put a round into his leg before he ate the next one. We damn sure wouldn't have gotten canned for bringing a man's dead son into our moral grandstanding.
All very true. It is very difficult to speak for long periods and never say something stupid/offensive. I have forgotten the name, but there was a commentator? years ago fired for referring to some women’s basketball team as “nappy-headed”. Offensive?- Yes. Regrettable?- Yes. Enough to merit a dismissal from employment?- I don’t know. IIRC, that guy was genuinely apologetic and it wasn’t enough to save him.

KK’s comment seems more planned than the nappy-headed comment. It reads like he considered it well in advance and thought it supported his argument. He also seems unapologetic about it. Still, think of all the terrible things Howard Stern has said on the radio.

And while Andy may be a great coach and a great guy, there is the possibility that he was not a great dad. Andy’s work ethic is legendary which is great for football fans but realistically means he would have been absent a great deal when his kids were young. That doesn’t mean Andy is responsible for Garret’s addiction and overdose, but there may be some truth in saying Andy isn’t great at fixing people.

What is the point? KK should apologize for hitting below the belt and people should be big enough to accept that apology. Just my opinion.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:43 PM 06-24-2019
The Chiefs are the most successful they have been in a LONG time and it's been at the helm of Andy Reid. For KK to constantly criticize Reid and the Chiefs due to his pure hatred for Tyreek Hill is disgusting.

KK is a hateful piece of shit who is supposed to be a professional, but his ego is always too big to admit he is wrong.

He even treats his callers like shit.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 107
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up