ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 107
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:13 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
We’ll see what happens when the station starts losing money. Andy Reid is well liked in KC. Whatever his faults are as a coach, making it that personal is a big no no.
Also Kietzman is probably too tone deaf to realize his comments insult any parent who has lost a kid as a result of drug addiction.

Perhaps Kietzman should step out of his Jack Harry/grilling discussion thought bubble and learn about the opiod crisis.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:13 PM 06-24-2019
I don't tweet. Could somebody post some of the player tweets blasting him?
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:14 PM 06-24-2019
Hopefully someone downloads the podcast before it is removed.
[Reply]
digger 09:16 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
This, where is it?
http://www.810whb.com/between-the-lines/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:20 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
Wasn't this scumbag got busted for a DUI while he was getting a blowjob from the intern, while he was married?

Then he ended up marrying that intern?
If all that shit happened to me I’d be careful throwing stones at anyone (generally speaking). Guess it’s not a concern for him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:20 PM 06-24-2019
I mean if any of us were tasked with filling 15 hours of airtime a week we'd have been fired long ago. So in that regard, I guess it's not too shocking he's finally in some pretty deep shit. Give someone a hot mic for long enough and sooner or later they're gonna say something stupid.

But were it any of us we'd have been fired for calling Scott Pioli a cock-guzzler and wishing that Jovan would've at least put a round into his leg before he ate the next one. We damn sure wouldn't have gotten canned for bringing a man's dead son into our moral grandstanding.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:20 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Hopefully someone downloads the podcast before it is removed.
It’s saved. He’s screwed.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.awful...reek-hill.html
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:21 PM 06-24-2019

Kevin Kietzman is not good at empathy. Or critical thinking. Or being a decent human being. He’s shown us this time and again but because he owns the radio station he’s untouchable. He’s a stain on a great city. https://t.co/pLfOMoV4Rn

— Danny Parkins (@DannyParkins) June 25, 2019

[Reply]
Frazod 09:23 PM 06-24-2019

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:23 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean if any of us were tasked with filling 15 hours of airtime a week we'd have been fired long ago. So in that regard, I guess it's not too shocking he's finally in some pretty deep shit. Give someone a hot mic for long enough and sooner or later they're gonna say something stupid.

But were it any of us we'd have been fired for calling Scott Pioli a cock-guzzler and wishing that Jovan would've at least put a round into his leg before he ate the next one. We damn sure wouldn't have gotten canned for bringing a man's dead son into our moral grandstanding.

He has said alot of stupid things but because he is minority owner of 810 he has been able to get away with it. I would love for his ass to be bought out or the Chiefs drop their partnership until he is gone but I will believe it when I see it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:24 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
This is just standard journalism/media in the current year. He'll get a Pulitzer if anything.
Stop being a complete POS for five seconds.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:24 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It’s saved. He’s screwed.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.awful...reek-hill.html

:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:24 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He has said alot of stupid things but because he is minority owner of 810 he has been able to get away with it. I would love for his ass to be bought out or the Chiefs drop their partnership until he is gone but I will believe it when I see it.
You think any of the players would dare go on his show after this?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:26 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:

:-):-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:26 PM 06-24-2019
Like he hasn't been saying equally dumb stuff for decades?

The people who listen to 810 aren't going to care. They probably agree with him and say the same stuff to each other. You read worse on CP and nobody cares, his listeners won't either.

Blah blah, "faux outrage", "SJWs", etc
[Reply]
Page 5 of 107
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up