ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 107
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:57 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I bet not a single person at that station likes him.

Except for Lebo or whatever his name is. That guy has had his lips affixed to KKs ass for the past decade,

Just for giggles someone should ask Leabo what he thinks about the comments.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAG:
Did Kietzman have Mahomes on every week last year like he did Smith in previous years? Because Mahomes just liked a tweet trashing him.
Unfortunately yes.

I have a tendency to listen to as many Chiefs podcasts as I can in the morning while I'm getting ready and invariably by Thursday I'd have run out of material and would have to listen to Kietzman. He also had Seth Keysor on so I'd listen to that little clip as well.

And even when he's on air with someone truly interesting, he's still god-awful.

He'll be suspended for a week or so (during a time of year that is almost completely irrelevant) and they'll bring him back after his apology tour. This will roll right off his back.

Just like everything has for nearly 2 decades.

Be your own boss, fellas. It's a hell of a get out of jail free card.
[Reply]
MAG 08:57 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
yes he had Pat on every Monday as well as Trent Green.
Something tells me that's going to end.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 08:59 PM 06-24-2019
Mitch Holthus is a recurring guest on KK's show during the season. He seems like the type of guy that would be strongly opposed to the bullshit spewing from Kietzman's mouth.

Chiefs have a partnership with 810 (https://www.chiefs.com/news/chiefs-e...ts-ra-19238011) and they should look into rescinding it.

University of Kansas Health System is one of their advertisers. Joselyn Jewelers also, i believe. Lot of ads for local erectile dysfunction doctors but I can't remember the specifics. I think I remember hearing quite a few ads for The CBD Store recently.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:59 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAG:
Something tells me that's going to end.
Yup

Those guys are loyal to big red, there no coming back
[Reply]
HolyHat 09:01 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Cool. Thanks. I’ll add that to the end of our weekly Wednesday family night. Maybe cook up some s’mores and check it out.

Do they have any wood working tips?
yes, under the pegging category
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:02 PM 06-24-2019

Holy hat what’s going on here? I never mentioned one word about the tragic death of Andy Reid’s son and quickly corrected a caller who did. I was talking about the owner’s record of “fixing” players, the team’s record and Andy’s record. I was referencing the drug (1/3)

— kevin kietzman (@kkwhb) June 25, 2019

addiction and convictions for dealing drugs. When they served time and Reid hired them to work for his football teams, it was no longer a private matter. But blaming a parent for the death of their child in these circumstances is unthinkable and reprehensible. Period. It (2/3)

was NEVER mentioned or discussed and NEVER entered my mind. It makes me sad that somehow that’s what some of you thought I was saying. That would be despicable. (3/3)

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:03 PM 06-24-2019
I'm of the opinion that sports media should cover sports, and not anything that happens off the field. This constant barrage of non-sports stuff is getting old.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 PM 06-24-2019
Every media member in the country has him on blast.

Mahomes liked a tweet savagely assaulting him.

How could anyone survive this.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:03 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Scrawny Armed Alex Smith:
yes, under the pegging category
Cool. Sounds like that site is pretty organized with how they categorize the vArious wood working techniques. My family and I are planning in making a park bench to out next to my grandmothers gravestone so we can sit and when we visit. This site will come in handy when we work in the bench together as a family after church in Sunday’s,
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 06-24-2019
He defended himself. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:05 PM 06-24-2019
Ah, damage control mode. Good luck with that in this day and age.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:05 PM 06-24-2019
Kietzman isn’t even significant enough to get a verified Twitter account.
[Reply]
FAX 09:06 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Mitch Holthus is a recurring guest on KK's show during the season. He seems like the type of guy that would be strongly opposed to the bullshit spewing from Kietzman's mouth.

Chiefs have a partnership with 810 (https://www.chiefs.com/news/chiefs-e...ts-ra-19238011) and they should look into rescinding it.

University of Kansas Health System is one of their advertisers. Joselyn Jewelers also, i believe. Lot of ads for local erectile dysfunction doctors but I can't remember the specifics. I think I remember hearing quite a few ads for The CBD Store recently.
Thanks, man. That will help.

FAX
[Reply]
Dayze 09:06 PM 06-24-2019
Kietzman put away his clown shoes, and has now donned his tap dancing shoes

No way dude...you’re not going to wordsmith your way out of this one.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 107
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up