ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 286 of 315
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:42 AM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It was a good move for both teams. 13th became a luxury for me once I got that 10th pick combined with those 2's and the 4 total 1&2s next year. I didn't want to do a total rebuild wanted to be able to get some impact guys and infuse young talent.
Send you a trade up offer.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 AM 08-31-2022
Phew - took a gamble there; was thinking of standing pat and seeing if Tolbert would fall to me at 94 but with him off the board at 91, I'd have been looking at guys I'm just not a big fan of.

Maybe Ridder would've fallen but Velus Jones is the only guy taken ahead of him left on the board - I had to worry about the possibility of him being auto-picked on me by someone who forgot to set a draft board (though Crown Point and Denver are unlikely to have neglected to do so).

Still pretty content with that move, though. At a Round 4 price tag I can be fairly aggressive with my contract offer with little risk and maybe end up with a viable long-term developmental guy.

Not sure he's ever gonna be great - but he's smart and that's half the battle.

So with Ridder and Williams, that's a couple of pretty high risk possibilities. Probably sholdn't have made that Baker Mayfield deal in Hindsight. I would've taken Alec Pierce at 70 and unless Baker really shows out this year, I'm not sure I'd be able to get that kind of return for him in trade.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 AM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I’ll be your Huckleberry…
C'mon Tamba - shit or get off the pot.

I pulled my offer but you know what I had out there so if you're interested, I'd still ponder...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:56 AM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Set your draft board, or at least put a bunch of potential players you want on it so the selection can be done quickly.
There - 25 deep on my draft board in the 4th round.

Feel like that should be enough to get me through.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:41 PM 08-31-2022
Anybody else have their mobile access go haywire?

I've changed my password three times and logged on through the internet browser with the new password(s) just fine. But it keeps saying I have incorrect login credentials with the exact same login and password on the phone.

FIX YO SHIT!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:57 PM 08-31-2022
Yeah, the login process is all fucked up.

If I reset my password I can log-in with the re-set password function. And then when I'm logged in, things are fine. But even on the web browser on my computer, if I log out and then re-enter the new password that I just set, it says the password is incorrect.

I think if you're in, you're safe. But if you log out, you're stuck.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 06:36 PM 08-31-2022
My son had trouble getting logged in last night and missed his pick. Then he got an email saying if he misses more picks, he will lose his team. Are people getting booted now?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:43 PM 08-31-2022
It's working for me
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:26 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's working for me
It’s fine if you don’t log out. I tried to swap teams, hit log out on accident, now no matter how many times I try to change my password the new passwords or even the password provided by sandbox won’t work on a cell phone.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:36 PM 08-31-2022
Didn't get my board set and took a TE when I already have 3 of them. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:37 PM 08-31-2022
Just logged in from my tablet using the same password/login that keeps getting punted when I try to login from my phone. Just in time to draft a guard over in Raiders1. Exciting stuff.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:38 PM 08-31-2022
Yeah, the login process is all ****ed up.

If I reset my password I can log-in with the re-set password function. And then when I'm logged in, things are fine. But even on the web browser on my computer, if I log out and then re-enter the new password that I just set, it says the password is incorrect.

I think if you're in, you're safe. But if you log out, you're stuck.
There is zero chance this is an issue with the site. Try clearing the cookies and saved data on your phone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:39 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Didn't get my board set and took a TE when I already have 3 of them. :-)
Great pick! I need you to tank
[Reply]
lewdog 08:47 PM 08-31-2022
Just logged in from my tablet using the same password/login that keeps getting punted when I try to login from my phone. Just in time to draft a guard over in Raiders1. Exciting stuff.
Jesus man. Just check it in for the night.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:49 PM 08-31-2022
Did it. Doing the same thing.

It's gotta be the site. Again, it can sit here and copy/paste the password directly out of the email I get from Sandbox to re-set my password and it tells me the password is incorrect. It's FROM Sandbox.

I don't use it from my phone that often once the draft is over so I'll just live with it but i've tried 2 different browsers, tried clearing cookies/data. I don't see how, if my password works on literally any other device I use, it wouldn't work from my phone unless it's a site issue.
[Reply]
Page 286 of 315
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296 > Last »
Up