ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 315
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Your offense led by Drew Brees, Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce is scoring fewer points per game than an offense led by Mitch Trubisky, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery.

You've gotta do some tweaking of your gameplans, brotha.
Gameplan is fine. I run a balanced offense.

It seems to be boom or bust though - which just isn't realistic with my talent collection at all, especially given that my offensive line has been top 5 all season, and suddenly had a bad game against a fairly mediocre defense.

Kareem Hunt should have been GASHING that team left and right. They're 32nd in yards per carry. He had a 75-yard carry and the other 10 went for 32 yards.

Shit sim is shit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:31 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

It seems to be boom or bust though - which just isn't realistic with my talent collection at all, especially given that my offensive line has been top 5 all season, and suddenly had a bad game against a fairly mediocre defense.

Kareem Hunt should have been GASHING that team left and right. They'e 32nd in yards per carry. He had a 75-yard carry and the other 10 went for 32 yards.

Shit sim is shit.
So you're publicly chastising Kareem for having 11 carries for 107 yards? No wonder he's demanding a trade from Aberdeen.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:35 AM 12-20-2019
still in the running for the wild card

better hope the sim doesn't fix itself because if drew brees actually starts playing like real life drew brees my team should be unstoppable
Yeah, being in the minor leagues over there in the Lunar conference helps you out seeing as how a 3-5 team in Lunar is in the same spot as a 5-3 team in Solar.

A 6-2 record is good enough to get someone a tie for the 3rd best record in all of Sandbox...and a 3rd place spot in the Solar Central. The entire Lunar conference has 2 teams with a 5-3 or better record meanwhile the 2nd best division in the Solar Conference can match that.

They let you fellas play with a real football over there or do you have to use Nerf balls to keep from hurting yourselves?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So you're publicly chastising Kareem for having 11 carries for 107 yards? No wonder he's demanding a trade from Aberdeen.
If you're insinuating that I didn't try to run the ball, you're wrong.

I was down 10 points in the second, and in a string of 4 series Kareem Hunt had seven carries for 13 yards.

Against the 32nd ranked run defense.

And when my offense is forced to go hurry up....

Originally Posted by :
4th Q 11:16 1st and 10 Lawrence 33 Drew Brees sacked by Malcolm Jenkins for a loss of -5 yards.

4th Q 10:51 2nd and 15 Lawrence 38 Drew Brees sacked by Kyler Fackrell for a loss of -5 yards.

4th Q 10:26 3rd and 20 Lawrence 43 Drew Brees sacked by Jack Crawford for a loss of -7 yards.
I have a top 5 offensive line and a QB who was sacked 17 times in real life.

Please, please, fix this sim. I want Kelce to average more than 8.68 yards per catch.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:46 AM 12-20-2019

Kareem Hunt should have been GASHING that team left and right. They're 32nd in yards per carry. He had a 75-yard carry and the other 10 went for 32 yards.

Shit sim is shit.
Lol 11 carries for 107 yards and you are complaining? Should have game planned to run the rock 25 times... he would have had over 200...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:47 AM 12-20-2019
"Please just give me a bye into the playoffs. I mean we can all recognize my greatness so how 'bout we just not play the season at all and give me the trophy I convinced myself I deserved back when I was Martying shit up in Version 1.0?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:50 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Lol 11 carries for 107 yards and you are complaining? Should have game planned to run the rock 25 times... he would have had over 200...
I fell behind and had to go hurry up...like I said, I tried to run the ball....I run a balanced offense....

nothing I can do when the sim decides to give Kareem 13 yards on 7 carries in the 2nd quarter....but watch and chuckle as the flames of shit logic climb higher
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:53 AM 12-20-2019
Must have been raining in Miami. 6 combined fumbles.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:54 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Please just give me a bye into the playoffs. I mean we can all recognize my greatness so how 'bout we just not play the season at all and give me the trophy I convinced myself I deserved back when I was Martying shit up in Version 1.0?"
what's interesting was how much better my offense was in the previous sim, with a worse collection of talent

that team had CJ Spiller and Torrey Smith starting, and I had no tight end

this sim is making me pay hard for having travis kelce...he's a game wrecker
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:01 AM 12-20-2019
DJ I see your 3rd down efficiency has gotten much better over the last couple games, your tweaks are working.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
DJ I see your 3rd down efficiency has gotten much better over the last couple games, your tweaks are working.
Focused on 2nd downs to try to get into 3rd down situations that put teams in a tough spot. Seems to be working pretty well thus far.

I also think shuffling around my WRs (getting away from what SHOULD be working in an attempt to find out what WILL) has helped. There's no good reason why Corey Davis should be playing as well as he is, but I'll be damned if he isn't. JuJu has been staggeringly forgettable but Curtis Samuel has played well and Christian Kirk has been good for some big plays.

So with the square peg not fitting into the round hole, I could've looked for a bigger hammer or just tried a few different pegs. Some of the tinkering appears to have paid off.

The squeakers in Lawrence and especially Miami yielded some necessary adjustments. That 2 for 10 on 3rd downs in Miami 'bout cost me a game that I had far too many chances to take control of and ended up needing an interception deep in my own territory up 6 with a minute or so left to finish it off.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:02 AM 12-20-2019
Clay is like Grandpa Bob. Just refuses to adjust to the game
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Clay is like Grandpa Bob. Just refuses to adjust to the game
the only adjustment i could make at this point is either going run heavy on offense (stupid) or pass heavy (also stupid)

there's nothing wrong with my playcalling or lineups

what is wrong is a sim that thinks kareem hunt sucks, drew brees is a turnover/sack machine who can't throw the ball downt he field, and travis kelce is ted popson

shitbox simulations
[Reply]
InvinciBill 11:15 AM 12-20-2019
I knew my run defense was bad, but is it really ranked 32nd out of 24 teams? :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 AM 12-20-2019
Drew Brees threw 9 passes more than 30 yards downfield all season in 2018. He completed 1 of them.

In 7 games Alex Smith threw 13 such passes and completed 7 of them.

Drew Brees DOESN'T throw the ball downfield well. Frankly, he rarely even attempts to.
There wasn't a quarterback less likely to attempt a deep throw than Drew Brees last year. Nor was there a quarterback worse at them when he did.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 315
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266 > Last »
Up