ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****THE OFFICIAL CIGAR THREAD*****
Bwana 06:06 PM 07-06-2010
About the only cigars I have ever tied into, other than a few Cuban Cohiba's before a few years ago, were nasty stock. I started flying to Belize every year on vacation and while I was there, I started trying several different varieties and was pleasantly surprised. At this point I have two humidors and several different selections. I still don't smoke that many, but I break one out on Friday nights, or when the boys are over for a beer. Are any of you guys into cigars?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:57 AM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I used to be into cigars.

Sadly, they started triggering a migraine problem I thought I had beat. So I had to give them up. Shame too, because I have a beautiful cherry wood humidor sitting empty.

The last cigar I smoked was this:

Kuba Kuba by Acid.

So I tried an Acid yesterday, went with the Kuba Maduro. Will NOT being wasting my money on that crap again. I swear they must saturate the wrapper in sugar. Not what I'm looking for in a cigar.
[Reply]
Pants 02:08 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
My favorites are Macanudo Maduro.

Yeah, I started with Macs - used to get a box of the Hyde Park from time to time. It wasn't bad, but it doesn't really come close to the flavor you get from the better cigars, IMO. Maybe some other Macs are better.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:13 PM 07-09-2010
La Gloria Cubana

/thread

[Reply]
Pants 02:18 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
La Gloria Cubana

/thread
I never understood why people put so much stock in Cubans. The Dominican Republic tobacco is just as good. /shrug
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:26 PM 07-09-2010
La Flor Dominicana double ligero chisel

Oliva Serie V liga especial torpedo

Perfection.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:19 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
I never understood why people put so much stock in Cubans. The Dominican Republic tobacco is just as good. /shrug
Admittedly, I have very little experience in this area, but I would agree. My bud in Florida has a Cuban guy as one of his clients. He paid some dough to get some real Cuban cigars to send back with me last year. They were alright, but I was expecting to be really impressed and I just wasn't. The Dominicans I order taste just about as good.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:20 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
La Gloria Cubana

/thread
Not sure about those, but I really like La Aroma De Cuba. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 04:06 PM 07-09-2010
Without question.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:07 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
La Flor Dominicana double ligero chisel

Oliva Serie V liga especial torpedo

Perfection.
Welcome to the board dude. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 04:08 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Not sure about those, but I really like La Aroma De Cuba. :-)
Very decent stick there. I still have some of those left in my humidors.
[Reply]
Pants 04:09 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Very decent stick there. I still have some of those left in my humidors.
Dang, how many humidors do you have? /jealous
[Reply]
Bwana 04:15 PM 07-09-2010
Dang, how many humidors do you have? /jealous
Two.

One holds 200, the other is a "humidor chest," or foot locker that holds around 450. The 200 is full and the 450 still has a lot of room. Around 125 in it right now I would guess. I did however get in 30 Padilla Habano 2nds Torpedo's today to fill a little room. Best cigar I have had to date. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/
[Reply]
Pants 04:21 PM 07-09-2010
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Two.

One holds 200, the other is a "humidor chest," or foot locker that holds around 450. The 200 is full and the 450 still has a lot of room. Around 125 in it right now I would guess. I did however get in 30 Padilla Habano 2nds Torpedo's today to fill a little room. Best cigar I have had to date. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/
Nice.

And Padilla Habano is the best you've ever had? I'm going to have to try that one for sure.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:33 PM 07-09-2010
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ighlight=Cigar
[Reply]
boogblaster 05:12 PM 07-09-2010
My bro used to buy several different brands from the Thomson Cigar Co .. out of Florida .. they usually had a monthly special that was decent in price and taste ...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up