ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Could've sworn I saw road kill mountain lion a couple of weeks ago driving back from Iowa. It was definitely some sort of big cat. Could've been a bobcat I guess? I wanted to double back but the Mrs didn't give a shit about "some dead animal" on the side of the road so that was that.
There's a pretty significant difference between a bobcat and a mountain lion. I mean, if it COULD have been a bobcat, it probably was. :-)

Unless of course it was mangled so bad from being hit that it was in pieces. :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:40 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Occasional sex?

They should put that on a billboard promoting marriage.
You know the definition of occasional is right? Occurring at irregular intervals.

She is a real woman by the way. Completely different than your Internet fantasy girls that you so blatantly lie about, Manti UnBelizable.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:45 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
That's cool. I'd love to see some of any kind in the wild. But yes, keeping distance is a good move.
The wife and I had the awesome experience of watching a pack of grey wolves in Yellowstone park. We spotted them out in a clearing between two wooded areas about 5 miles north of Old Faithful. They were about 200 yards away and we watched them for about 15 minutes without any other idiots pulling over and taking photos. After 15 minutes, another car noticed what we were looking at and they pulled over and got out making all kinds of noise and then a couple more cars full of morons pulled over and the wolves moved back into the wooded area.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:27 PM 03-29-2023
Should single beaver own men?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:43 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's a pretty significant difference between a bobcat and a mountain lion. I mean, if it COULD have been a bobcat, it probably was. :-)

Unless of course it was mangled so bad from being hit that it was in pieces. :-)
Definitely, but I was going 80 some odd miles per hour and just got the quickest of glances.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:44 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The wife and I had the awesome experience of watching a pack of grey wolves in Yellowstone park. We spotted them out in a clearing between two wooded areas about 5 miles north of Old Faithful. They were about 200 yards away and we watched them for about 15 minutes without any other idiots pulling over and taking photos. After 15 minutes, another car noticed what we were looking at and they pulled over and got out making all kinds of noise and then a couple more cars full of morons pulled over and the wolves moved back into the wooded area.
That's awesome!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:48 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
Should single beaver own men?
It's a tale as old as time.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:06 AM 03-30-2023
Since were sort of on the subject: "nope" award candidate.

If you're at work turn your speakers up to 11, your coworkers will love this.

[Reply]
DenverChief 08:26 AM 03-30-2023
CP pretty much summed up my response on the first page.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:22 PM 03-30-2023
I find it a sign of our good fortune as fans that these threads now appear in the last days of March rather than in the last days of January between the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up