Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
In Memoriam>RIP Flopnuts
Hammock Parties 08:14 PM 05-10-2020
He has passed.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:39 AM 05-13-2020
Dang it, RIP Flop!

I don't get on here much anymore, I'm just9 wondering who all we have lost in the last 2 yrs?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:42 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Dang it, RIP Flop!

I don't get on here much anymore, I'm just9 wondering who all we have lost in the last 2 yrs?
Here ya go, Roy.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48
[Reply]
stumppy 10:43 AM 05-13-2020
Dang it, RIP Flop!

Hey man, how are you doing?
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:15 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Hey man, how are you doing?
Well, I guess OK. So far, so good, it's been a LONG 23+ months and my patience is wearing thin where I'm wanting quicker redults on the recovery.. It's starting to finally show some strength in my right leg now so that is very encouraging, bopehully it won't be to long before I'm back fo getting around again ata quicker pace.

Thanks for asking!:-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:16 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Here ya go, Roy.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48
Thanks.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:23 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
That ones really not doing him any favors, I’d pull it down... JMO
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:17 PM 05-13-2020
Well, I guess OK. So far, so good, it's been a LONG 23+ months and my patience is wearing thin where I'm wanting quicker redults on the recovery.. It's starting to finally show some strength in my right leg now so that is very encouraging, bopehully it won't be to long before I'm back fo getting around again ata quicker pace.

Glad to hear you’re keeping infection at bay.

Stay well man
[Reply]
stumppy 01:19 PM 05-13-2020

Glad to hear it. Hopefully you'll be back to your old self before too much longer.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:08 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That ones really not doing him any favors, I’d pull it down... JMO
Yeah, context is really important. In the context of that thread (Billay was suggesting we should be able to tell Jewish jokes - yikes. Though with Billay he was probably trolling). Knowing the dude that Flop is, I think Flop was going for Tom Segura like humor that fell flat. It’s not a good look to have that post in this thread - especially if Flop’s family is coming here to remember him. I don’t think it’s a fair reflection of him at all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:25 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yeah, context is really important. In the context of that thread (Billay was suggesting we should be able to tell Jewish jokes - yikes. Though with Billay he was probably trolling). Knowing the dude that Flop is, I think Flop was going for Tom Segura like humor that fell flat. It’s not a good look to have that post in this thread - especially if Flop’s family is coming here to remember him. I don’t think it’s a fair reflection of him at all.
Oh yeah, I highly doubt Flop was being serious... but as you allude to, it’s not a good way to honor him
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:09 PM 05-13-2020

Great to hear. Best wishes!
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 07:42 PM 05-13-2020
Never interacted with you on here (like FMB) but rest in peace brother. But from the looks of both threads you'll both be sincerely missed, and would've liked to have known you both.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 07:44 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m so fat that I’m covering Buck.
My minds eye didn't have you as a white guy :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:27 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
My minds eye didn't have you as a white guy :-)
He said he's "covering buck" but what he's not telling you is there's 4 other people back there too.
[Reply]
splatbass 04:05 PM 05-14-2020
RIP
[Reply]
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Up