ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 160
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Saccopoo 07:59 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
What's sad is he will go crawling back to 49ers forums in 3-4 years when Alex retires.
5 to 7.

As a Chief.

And getting fitted for his yellow jacket.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:01 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You have quite the rivalry. What happened?
Meh....nothing really. I make a comment about him being a wishy washy fan or something similar, amd he responds with rage while confirming my original post. Wash, rinse, repeat.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:02 PM 08-04-2014
hmmmm

milkman has a daughter my age eh!?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:03 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Meh....nothing really. I make a comment about him being a wishy washy fan or something similar, amd he responds with rage while confirming my original post. Wash, rinse, repeat.
I just can't respect people who have more than one team. It's creepy and very odd.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:04 PM 08-04-2014
Positive rep to the first Planeteer who successfully seduces milkman's daughter.

:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 08:05 PM 08-04-2014
psh

I'm not convinced she's even his daughter...probably the milkmans?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:07 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
hmmmm

milkman has a daughter my age eh!?
I'm pretty sure Milkman would eat your liver Hannibal Lecter style if he caught you within 100 yards of his daughter.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:18 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I just can't respect people who have more than one team. It's creepy and very odd.
Agreed. He mentioned Clay only being accepted because he's like family. He may be right in a sense. I like Clay and his posts, so this doesn't apply for me....but, I know a lot of folks don't care for Clay's antics or posting styles, but the guy is accepted because he's a Chiefs fan. He's accepted because he's been part of the struggle since he was a kid, just like most of us. We understand each other, and understand what we've all been through as fans of this pitiful fucking franchise for all of our lives.

Sometimes I wish I could be the type of guy that switches teams as if they were underwear like that Mav dude does...but I cant. I'm stuck to this pitiful franchise for life. It doesn't end when Alex Smith leaves. It obviously doesn't end when they suck.

Look at Hootie for example. The dude was in fucking Indy. He watched that fucking heartbreaking moment live(like others did as well), and afterwards was in the parking lot shedding his Chiefs gear and claiming freedom from this fucking curse of a franchise. But look where Hootie is now.

That's all of us. We all live through heartbreak most of our lives because of this fucking team.

And that's why it's a little annoying to see some douchebag come rolling over from being a Niner fan, claiming to be a Browns fan, and sporting a fucking chiefs avatar, with dried up Alex Smith jizz in his mustache. Fuck that guy.
[Reply]
milkman 08:21 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I'm pretty sure Milkman would eat your liver Hannibal Lecter style if he caught you within 100 yards of his daughter.
Nah...I like Hootie.

A shotgun blast to the face would be sufficient.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:21 PM 08-04-2014
being a diehard Chiefs fan for my entire fucking life...

I take a tremendous amount of offense to bandwagon fans. They aren't real fans, and they can go fuck themselves.

If the Chiefs ever win a Super Bowl (big if), at least we can all say we deserved it. That's why I pulled for the Red Sox 11 years ago (fucking hate them now)...

Let's put it this way...the Chiefs winning the big one will mean a hell of a lot more to all of us than the Steelers, or Broncos (etc) winning a Super Bowl.

And I can't trade that for anything.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:25 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Nah...I like Hootie.

A shotgun blast to the face would be sufficient.
You probably wouldn't want to eat his liver anyway. I'm sure it's been abused more than Caylee Anthony.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:25 PM 08-04-2014
being a diehard Chiefs fan for my entire ****ing life...

I take a tremendous amount of offense to bandwagon fans. They aren't real fans, and they can go **** themselves.

If the Chiefs ever win a Super Bowl (big if), at least we can all say we deserved it. That's why I pulled for the Red Sox 11 years ago (****ing hate them now)...

Let's put it this way...the Chiefs winning the big one will mean a hell of a lot more to all of us than the Steelers, or Broncos (etc) winning a Super Bowl.

And I can't trade that for anything.

Yes, the hope that we may someday be marginally happier than a fan of another team in the same circumstances.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:27 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Yes, the hope that we may someday be marginally happier than a fan of another team in the same circumstances.
can't speak for anyone else

but I have a lot of friends and none of them come within 100000% of how big of a fan I am of the Chiefs

I haven't missed a second of a game for as long as I remember being alive.

It's almost unhealthy.

There is a big difference between a "fan" and a FAN.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:32 PM 08-04-2014
can't speak for anyone else

but I have a lot of friends and none of them come within 100000% of how big of a fan I am of the Chiefs

I haven't missed a second of a game for as long as I remember being alive.

It's almost unhealthy.

There is a big difference between a "fan" and a FAN.
Definite truth. Last time I missed a game was 2002 when I was going through Basic training.

I drive 13 hours to KC and 13 hours back from KC in a weekend at least once a year for a game or training camp. I've taken this team way too seriously since I was about 10 years old. I can't even talk trash to other football fans because I don't know any that take it as seriously as I do. I know that when I say something to them it doesn't cut bear as deep as them saying the same thing back to me would.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:32 PM 08-04-2014
And it is unhealthy.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 160
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up