Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frazod 10:54 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
They can't comprehend the fact it's not about the dollars.

The Hunt's care about the reputation of Lamar's baby. They will not enjoy their loyal followers bringing, nation wide, negative attention to something that is so closely tied to their family name. If any pressure at all is brought upon Pioli, it's a success.
I don't know - they certainly don't seem to mind giving the trophy with daddy's name on it to some other team every year.

They live in Texas. I don't think they give two shits about the team as long as it turns a profit.
[Reply]
Rexx 10:54 AM 10-02-2012
Regardless of the medias opinion, it's a win just because its being heard and discussed. Bravo CP!
[Reply]
frankotank 10:54 AM 10-02-2012
so what is the banner going to say?
has that been decided for sure?

Chiefs - Pioli = Win
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:02 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by frankotank:
so what is the banner going to say?
has that been decided for sure?

Chiefs - Pioli = Win

WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:03 AM 10-02-2012
don't let them get it twisted

this is about telling pioli he is a cockbag, and telling Cassel he sucks yak anus, in front of the world...

and there is nothing either can do about it...we've gone on record

you'd be gunned down before you got within 5 feet of pioli in person....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:07 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

this is about telling pioli he is a cockbag, and telling Cassel he sucks yak anus, in front of the world...

Anybody send something to the KC star about this, or call in to the radio stations down there about it? I'll actually be at this game, looking forward to seeing it!
[Reply]
sedated 11:13 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Anybody send something to the KC star about this, or call in to the radio stations down there about it? I'll actually be at this game, looking forward to seeing it!
It was mentioned on Fescoe this morning, although he didn’t say “chiefsplanet”, just “fans are planning to fly a banner this week”.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:19 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:

Exactly.

Do I think that Clark Hunt is gonna see or hear about the banner and say... "Oh shit... I better get right on this"? No. It is about the collective voice of fans telling management that we are tired of this. We are so aggrieved by the state of our team that we would rather pay a guy to fly a banner than buy concessions or gear to wear. This is not being done with a purpose to change minds at 1 Arrowhead drive. This is being done to rally the fan base.

We, the fans, made Arrowhead the loudest stadium in the NFL. It is time we use that voice again. Not because we hate the Chiefs or are fair weather fans but the opposite. We love this team and deserve to have a product on the field that is worthy of having us rock the stadium like we did in the 90's.
[Reply]
TLO 11:19 AM 10-02-2012
This is awesome... Just awesome.
[Reply]
frankotank 11:24 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL
cool. cool.
I'd seen a lot of chatter about what it should say and wasn't sure what the final decision was. nice.
we've only got 5 more home games (not including Balt)! you're gonna mess around and have TOO much money! :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 10-02-2012
I've tweeted this to Adam Schefter, Jay Glazer and John Clayton.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:36 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've tweeted this to Adam Schefter, Jay Glazer and John Clayton.
nice.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:37 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
I don't know - they certainly don't seem to mind giving the trophy with daddy's name on it to some other team every year.

They live in Texas. I don't think they give two shits about the team as long as it turns a profit.
You make good points and I could be wrong, but I believe Clark put the hammer down on Pioli during the Haley mess. Pioli looked to be sweating bullets when Clark was looking over his shoulder in one of those press conferences. Perhaps it was about money, but to me it looked like Clark stepped in to ensure the Hunt name was protected. Unfortunately, KC fans are happy with teams just good enough to give them hope. As long as the fans feel the team is competitive and there isn't some heathen running around on the sideline, the Hunt name is viewed in a positive light.

Let's face it, Clark threw a serious chunk of change out there when he acquired Pioli, Cassel, Romeo, Weis, etc. He could have turned a profit without going after some of the biggest names on the market.

Either way, Arrowhead is dieing a slow painful death and opposing teams no longer fear the place. How sad is that.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:37 AM 10-02-2012
And the first tweet I see when searching for 'chiefs banner'...

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs Coalition ‏@Chiefscoalition

I want to fly a banner saying Real #Chiefs fans support through thick and thin! Does not mean I'm happy but it's my team! Rest are bandwagon
Retweeted 24 times
It's mind-boggling, really... :-)
[Reply]
DBOSHO 11:39 AM 10-02-2012
@ChrisHansenNFL: Chiefs fans plan to protest by flying a banner over the stadium. Could get ugly for Pioli and company.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 603
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153553 > Last »
Up