ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 275 of 2693
« First < 175225265271272273274275 2762772782792853253757751275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:42 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Good lord.
It'll be a total 180 when PMII starts
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:58 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Nothing Mahomes does this year means he won't be a franchise player. If he becomes a felon then maybe but no player in year one is expected to just blow up. He will sit and learn and hopefully show promise next year.

People like Kevin are just idiots who take a shit opinion just for discussion. We've had OTAs and now he wants to say Mahomes was a disaster? How can anyone be that stupid.
And the D bag called 2PM a Loser since he did not win a National Championship.

I never liked him and surprised he has anyone but Tiger listening to him.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:10 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
And the D bag called 2PM a Loser since he did not win a National Championship.

I never liked him and surprised he has anyone but Tiger listening to him.
Just a quick argumentative thought, but don't most hate Alex for the same reason? in a greater field of competition? :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:17 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Just a quick argumentative thought, but don't most hate Alex for the same reason? in a greater field of competition? :-)
No.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:25 PM 07-11-2017
Not exactly. Mahomes carried Tech, and was assisted by the worst defense in college football. Alex has been supported by one of the best defense/ST combos in the NFL ever since coming to KC.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:31 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not exactly. Mahomes carried Tech, and was assisted by the worst defense in college football. Alex has been supported by one of the best defense/ST combos in the NFL ever since coming to KC.
ah.. subjective spin on a singular yet fundamental point of falling short in a team sport.

One here would typically call that an... excuse. :-)
[Reply]
Coach 06:43 PM 07-11-2017
ah.. subjective spin on a singular yet fundamental point of falling short in a team sport.

Not really...

It's kind of called "Facts".
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:47 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Coach:
Not really...

It's kind of called "Facts".
so as a fact or opinion... is Alex Smith top 4 in QB win % over the last 4 years? :-)

Could you give an educated definition of fact vs opinion, as well?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:05 PM 07-11-2017

C'mon man... you can't honestly believe that Mahomes didn't have one of the 2-3 worst defenses in college football every year that he started? You can't actually think that the Chiefs haven't had one of the very best defenses and ST units in the NFL since Smith got here?

Those are facts. They pass the eye test and the stats back it up.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:29 PM 07-11-2017
so as a fact or opinion... is Alex Smith top 4 in QB win % over the last 4 years? :-)

Could you give an educated definition of fact vs opinion, as well?

Passing offense has been bad the past 4 seasons.
[Reply]
rico 07:34 PM 07-11-2017

I consider Alex to be the excuse for the team (which has so much freaking potential, whether you want to admit it or not) falling short of what they could be. They could dominate their way to a SB championship with an actual QB.

You Alexuals come up with all of your Alexcuses. Alex IS the excuse. He is the Alexcuse.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:37 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
C'mon man... you can't honestly believe that Mahomes didn't have one of the 2-3 worst defenses in college football every year that he started? You can't actually think that the Chiefs haven't had one of the very best defenses and ST units in the NFL since Smith got here?

Those are facts. They pass the eye test and the stats back it up.
C'mon man. Only for Chiefs fans can a franchise lose in the playoffs 45-44 AND 18-16, and have the consensus be that the throughline was a singularly crappy QB and a singularly impressive defense.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:40 PM 07-11-2017
I consider Alex to be the excuse for the team (which has so much freaking potential, whether you want to admit it or not) falling short of what they could be. They could dominate their way to a SB championship with an actual QB.

You Alexuals come up with all of your Alexcuses. Alex IS the excuse. He is the Alexcuse.
I have already expressed my displeasure in Smith's evolution of QBing. His faults are far from unknown to me. Still though.. the Chiefs would have needed a top 5 QB to have gotten them over the hump. Bottom 5 team for drops.. bottom tier run game... so many untimely injuries.. and plenty of other little things add to this STILL top 4 AFC team.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:41 PM 07-11-2017

Like the instant Alex leaves the building there won't be a good 8-10 year moratorium on franchise expectations.

We got a rookie ovah heah!!
Rome wasn't built in a day!!
OK, that didn't work, but at least we tried.
Back to the drawing board
No one told us how hard building a champion would be!!
[Reply]
rico 07:45 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Like the instant Alex leaves the building there won't be a good 8-10 year moratorium on franchise expectations.

We got a rookie ovah heah!!
Rome wasn't built in a day!!
OK, that didn't work, but at least we tried.
Back to the drawing board
No one told us how hard building a champion would be!!
Sorry I don't like your Alex, Baby dick.
[Reply]
Page 275 of 2693
« First < 175225265271272273274275 2762772782792853253757751275 > Last »
Up